Mikel John Obi

Badboy

I dont understand why you critised him today so much? He almost didn´t lost the ball, i think it was one of the better match, which it played this year

Yeah, as if not losing the ball is all that's required for a Chelsea player. Stop making excuses for him, he's unimaginative, negative and unambitious in his play and his inclusion today was beyond baffling and a major blunder from the manager.

I dont understand why you critised him today so much? He almost didn´t lost the ball, i think it was one of the better match, which it played this year

You can't lose the football if ppl aren't really trying to take it from you.

BTW, the most overrated skill in football.

I don't blame him though - it was not a game for him and his stats prove it.

Yeah, as if not losing the ball is all that's required for a Chelsea player. Stop making excuses for him, he's unimaginative, negative and unambitious in his play and his inclusion today was beyond baffling and a major blunder from the manager.

calm down. and isn´t Jose fault that he choosed him over Matic of FL8? he shouldn´t played today

did his job but it just wasn't what we needed today

Exactly. If anything, people should blame Mourinho for selecting him because he wasn't what we needed today.

He's an anchor man, not someone that's expected to contribute when going forward.

Exactly. If anything, people should blame Mourinho for selecting him because he wasn't what we needed today.

He's an anchor man, not someone that's expected to contribute when going forward.

And the apologists are here.

What a fuck'n bullshit, he had a decent game front three were shit... couldn't split the defence with they're passing, he pressed high up and regained posession quickly... tbf I was disappointed from matic because he was MUCH better then him today...

Main letdown today was matic, he even tried to make things happen from midfield... your talking of being fair?... rididiulus...

Matic was worse and should've done better for that half an hour he had to play... Lamps was a breath of fresh air... it should have been lamps and Matic or Lamps and Mikel... after what I've seen rambo shouldn't have been on the field today...

And the apologists are here.

yeah talking bullshit is back on here... seriously... the commentator compared Mikel whith Lamps when he came on WTF... and agin he had a decent game, tried to make things happen... Matic was worse... and Rambo shouldn't have played at all.

Front three where shit... but though did WHU defend with 5 men, nor Mikel neither matic where neede today.

And you've been blocked.

Don't understand why you can't get it through your thick skull that I wouldn't have selected Mikel for this game either.

Yeah he wasn't needed, neither were Matic. And like I've commented he still had a pretty good game. I would've selecte Lamps and Rambo (first feeling) but after seeing Rambo today, I would've selected Lamps/Matic Lamps/Mikel, because rambo was just awfull.

Oscar was anonymous bar that shot at the crossbar in de first half. Bana was awfull. But Mikel has fucked it all up... yeah right...

Mikel showed today we had to admit to admit we fucked up selling Matic and why we had to buy him back Obi was KARP

Just would like you Ron to point out in which areas we've been better after MATIC came on in that spot on the field?

I really like you, you're a legendary supporter but somtimes your knowledge of football ist quite awful my god old friend... nvm :)

though I admit I like Matic comeing back and it was the right move...

He should have never started this game. With WHam only sitting back, we could just as well played with no holding midfielder + started Lamps and Luiz. The latter would have come in handy, cos he is so unpredictable. When lamps came on for Mikel the game changed immediately and we actually got chances.

The way West ham players were not even bothering to mark him or close him down, rold you everything about how much they think of Mikel. He has started 9 PL games this season and we got 14 pointa in those 9 games. Pathetic.