Mikel John Obi

Badboy

The thing with Mikel is that he doesn't give us enough in Midfield, all the big sides have DMs who offer something going forward, whether it's passing, the ability to beat players or a goal threat. Mikel offers none of that, he's a good defensive player, he offers stability, but watching Matic these past few games its crazy to think that Mikel lasted as long as he has.

No I don't believe that for a second myself, what other defensive midfielders offer is movement.

Mikel is slow and doesn't move enough which is his main deficiency - if you look at Lucas for example he also offers very little going forward but covers a lot more ground at high speed. In our system we need a more mobile player than Mikel in midfield - that's the reason Matic was signed and Luiz has been playing there on occasions.

Mikel would be a good defensive midfielder in a system that didn't rely on him to cover large spaces as it's required in our current system.

It's Phil Driver's second account. <_<

who the f is that m8?

and if he's englishman, so i basically not him, as my english so bad like the ape in 'rise of the planet apes' movie

No I don't believe that for a second myself, what other defensive midfielders offer is movement.

Mikel is slow and doesn't move enough which is his main deficiency - if you look at Lucas for example he also offers very little going forward but covers a lot more ground at high speed. In our system we need a more mobile player than Mikel in midfield - that's the reason Matic was signed and Luiz has been playing there on occasions.

Mikel would be a good defensive midfielder in a system that didn't rely on him to cover large spaces as it's required in our current system.

one thing i like about him is the way he holding the ball. and when he put a trick or two there like roulette or something else.

as for me, its ok if a DM dont cover big space on the field, but when opponent want to messing in his area, he have to pressing that hard. i dont see mikel do that. he just do jogging, and jogging like its a beautiful morning with no pressure at all :doh:

who the f is that m8?

and if he's englishman, so i basically not him, as my english so bad like the ape in 'rise of the planet apes' movie

one thing i like about him is the way he holding the ball. and when he put a trick or two there like roulette or something else.

as for me, its ok if a DM dont cover big space on the field, but when opponent want to messing in his area, he have to pressing that hard. i dont see mikel do that. he just do jogging, and jogging like its a beautiful morning with no pressure at all :doh:

not you, I meant the guy who you quoted.. :blush:

how much his prices??? are Galatasaray still interested in him???

I heard somewhere that fiorentina were willing to pay 5/6mil for flabby anderson.

Mikel on the other hand (despite his limitations and deficiencies) is a very decent footballer. Nothing less than 12mil I would say.

Even meireles went for 8.

Moreover he is still only 26.

I heard somewhere that fiorentina were willing to pay 5/6mil for flabby anderson.

Mikel on the other hand (despite his limitations and deficiencies) is a very decent footballer. Nothing less than 12mil I would say.

Even meireles went for 8.

Moreover he is still only 26.

12 mill is a lot for us to pay them for that they should take him and Torres