• Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Kepa is called worst goalkeeper in the history, Rudiger amateur defender, Alonso and Jorginho also horrible and pathetic defenders and without all of them we conceded 4. This is our reality and we can not blame individuals for being so shit defensively. 

Thank fucking god this bloody season is finally over. It started off well and fun and then it became almost unbearable. Only Pulisic and the new signings made things exciting for me in these last 2 months. Other than that, am sort of excited for next season but at the same time, I don't know if we'll improve, especially defensively, or achieve because of our unpredictability this season. 

Rio has been SO pro Chels, talking us up for weeks (months?)
makes me wonder if we are talking to him
he makes me feel better about us at times than Lamps does, lololol
Gary Neville also had huge respect for us.I like both of them

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Only Pulisic and the new signings made things exciting for me in these last 2 months. 

Exactly. 

I remember the afternoon when Werner news breakthrough I felt so euphoric. 

No Chelsea game this season gave me that feeling. 

Kepa is called worst goalkeeper in the history, Rudiger amateur defender, Alonso and Jorginho also horrible and pathetic defenders and without all of them we conceded 4. This is our reality and we can not blame individuals for being so shit defensively. 

While I agree a little bit. Don't you think that AC is as bad as Rüdiger if not even more? Caba is horrible too. Emerson played a good first half, but then played bad in the second half. Hardly an improvement right now.

Barkley is worse than Jorgi. Way worse

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If not individually, what do we blame it on?

Except for the 1st goal, rest all were individual errors.

2nd goal: Kova

3rd goal: Defending 101 by emerson

4th goal: Defending 201 by emerson (If you are getting outjumped atleast fucking back into the striker, dont bloody just stand there).

I didnt see a "system" issue today. 

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

While I agree a little bit. Don't you think that AC is as bad as Rüdiger if not even more? Caba is horrible too. Emerson played a good first half, but then played bad in the second half. Hardly an improvement right now.

Barkley is worse than Jorgi. Way worse

a fit, pre-injury form Rudiger is the best CB we have atm

damning indictment

but ZERO chance Zouma and Ac or Tomori are better than a pre injury Rudiger

some people bring in previous hate for him from the German end (or that is at least what I see)

I never had much issue with him until thsi season, when he came back, I liked him as a player, and I loved his attitude

before that he was fine (not as a leading WC CB, but a more than adequate partner of such a player)

5 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

4th goal: Defending 201 by emerson (If you are getting outjumped atleast fucking back into the striker, dont bloody just stand there).

3rd and 4th goal are definitely not only on Emerson. He is pathetic defender but Odraziola had walk in the park for that cross and midfielders should clearly track Thiago and his movement into the box. 

2 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

no error on the on the first goal???

LOLOLOL

AC completely , COMPLETELY switched off and let the world's best striker just jog straight on though

on the 2nd goal

Kova was fouled (blatantly) by Muller on the build-up, and no call

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no error on the on the first goal???

LOLOLOL

AC completely , COMPLETELY switched off and let the world's best striker just jog straight on though

on the 2nd goal

Kova was fouled (blatantly) by Muller on the build-up, and no call

Did not pin the 1st goal on anyone, as so early in the game, our mid should not have been that open. It was like Knife cutting through butter. 

I would put it more in "System" than a personal mistake. 

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

3rd and 4th goal are definitely not only on Emerson. He is pathetic defender but Odraziola had walk in the park for that cross and midfielders should clearly track Thiago and his movement into the box. 

Obviously every goal cant be pinned on just one person unless you do a varane.

But, a major portion of those goals have to be blamed on emerson. Any half decent. I mean not chilwell or reguilon, but even ryan bertrand could have prevented that. 

this team makes my head spin

we have the world's most complicated situation due to chaos and uncertainty on every level

stadium (and owner still in legal purgatory over status to come into the UK and thus hesitant to invest in physical plant structure) thsi crushes us long-term revenue wise compare to other big 15, or so global clubs, especially if they all sort out their stadiums issues (the ones who have them)

£500m plus worth of dregs that are all SO hard to move (or if not outright dregs players who need to go go go)

crazy amount of youth, that in itself comes with huge upsides AND downsides

a now 2nd year (as of the final whistle blow tonight) year manager who seems a genius at some things, and clueless at others (subs, tactics on occasion (either he is brilliant or is bizarre), defence, and set pieces

CRAZY GK situ due to Kepa collapse and his tying up £140m en toto atm

Kante as weight around our necks most of the time due to injury after injury and not fitting into a proper role due to our tactical schemes, plus he is ageing and haemorrhaging value quickly

Willian ass-fucking us by not taking the (more, MORE than generous 2 year deal) thus forcing us to probably have to spend at winger thsi window

crazy bad systemic injury plague killing us

HUGE lack of leaders on the pitch

probably some other things too, lolol