• Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Eight years ago the greatest night in our history tonight it was like going back to Anfield in the 80's where you knew we had no chance of winning just hoping it wouldn't be a total embarrassment. How many goals have we conceded in all competitions this season we conceded the same number of goals in the league as Brighton that's unacceptable but of course it's all down to the transfer ban, having to the play the youngsters ad fucking nauseum. A 70 million keeper, an established German international someone who had a successful loan at Everton a club legend at right back  looking fucking clueless the buck stops with one person and one person only.

Such bland uninspiring bollocks tear the fuck into them Mourinho would have done . The sort of thing he would have said if he was still working for BT.

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard: "Nights like this in a footballing sense, show me a lot, tell me a lot. "In a football sense I feel like I know where we can improve, so now it's time to look at that.

"I saw lots of good things in the team and also some of the bad we have seen this season. We had individual errors that gave them goals and at this level that will finish you off.

"We want more but the feeling is we have achieved something with the group we have. Now is the time to think where we can improve."

Such bland uninspiring bollocks tear the fuck into them Mourinho would have done . The sort of thing he would have said if he was still working for BT.

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard: "Nights like this in a footballing sense, show me a lot, tell me a lot. "In a football sense I feel like I know where we can improve, so now it's time to look at that.

"I saw lots of good things in the team and also some of the bad we have seen this season. We had individual errors that gave them goals and at this level that will finish you off.

"We want more but the feeling is we have achieved something with the group we have. Now is the time to think where we can improve."

Its starting to piss me off that every goal conceded gets dismissed as individual errors as though the structure of the team as whole is legit but one or two stupid errors let them in.

Nah mate. They were passing the ball straight through. As did Arsenal. And Liverpool.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Its starting to piss me off that every goal conceded gets dismissed as individual errors as though the structure of the team as whole is legit but one or two stupid errors let them in.

Nah mate. They were passing the ball straight through. As did Arsenal. And Liverpool.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Well said son but shh you're not allowed to question a legend. And you make a good point three games three defeats eleven goals conceded but that's ok there will be a massive turnaround next year when all our defensive frailties will be completely eradicated by a manager whose teams have conceded over 100 goals in two seasons in the league.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

no error on the on the first goal???

LOLOLOL

AC completely , COMPLETELY switched off and let the world's best striker just jog straight on though

on the 2nd goal

Kova was fouled (blatantly) by Muller on the build-up, and no call

To be fair, he Zouma and James had played him offside. It was Emerson two yards behind the line that allowed him through. A few times this year, I have noticed AC step up to play offside but then have some other idiot completely in the wrong place to play someone onside (normally one of the LB's or his CB partner. 

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

To be fair, he Zouma and James had played him offside. It was Emerson two yards behind the line that allowed him through. A few times this year, I have noticed AC step up to play offside but then have some other idiot completely in the wrong place to play someone onside (normally one of the LB's or his CB partner. 

Oh yes. Emerson went to sleep on that one too. So thats 3 goals which could have been avoided by a decent LB, but obviously (according to a few geniuses on here), it's a whole "systematic failure" and lampards' fault:ph34r::ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

54 goals in a league season is not down to individual failures

Did Klopp or pep change their systems from their first seasons? Or did better defenders which suited their system make the team better?

Not sure why people are unhappy with our performance in this game. It is as expected. I said we have massive advantage because bayern long layoff and no crowd but that only work if we are good but we are not. 

Not sure why people are complaining about out season. It is quite fun. Young academy player coming in and contributing which is good. We are playing a more entertaining football than last season which is always plus. And result wise we got to top 4 and fa cup final. 

Oh no. We got top4 in a season no one expected us to be in top 8, so let's sack our manager. 

Why? Because we conceded few extra goals by changing the whole structure of the club, giving youth who will be inconsistent. 

Yes yes, let's sack them all or be arm chair critics and assholes about it. 😂😂😂

Let's critisize and be entitled, despjte not even doing the one thing that we can - support.😂😂

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Summer 2019 "I'll be happy with top half aslong as academy players are playing".

Summer 2020 after a top 4 finish largely thanks to academy players "they're overrated".

I sometimes wish united had done the same with rashford. "Overrated" , "not good enough", "Woodward's son" 

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jurgen-klopp-believes-liverpool-will-win-the-title-in-the-next-four-years-and-describes-himself-as-a6687446.html%3famp

The current best manager of the current best team on the planet. 

He wanted 4 years, but we have judged our manager and players, who widely had a successful season as not good enough, after just one. 

GG guys, GG

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Reminder that Klopp actually managed for years in Dortmund (with trophies prior) before coming to Liverpool. You knew that? Then stop comparing. I'm tired of people covering up excuses and pointing to something else irrelevant.

So did Conte, was he able to build a dynasty?

United took Jose and van gaal with the same mentality, were they successful?

In 2008 when pep took over Barcelona, how much experience did he have? What all had he won as a manager, care to list it down. 

It's no where near to irrelevant. It's to show that things take time, even for the best of them, understand?

Rome was not built in a day, neither was Liverpool's or barca's or any of the best teams in the world. We have a squad of mismatch players. We have Conte players, we have sarri players. People say half our squad is shit, yet we got top4 when no one expected it. Think what FL could do with the likes of werner, ziyech, kai, rice, a half decent gk and a half decent LB.

Also, don't need to cover anything up. Pretty aware of our issues. On the other hand, a lot of people need to get some perspective.