• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Welp, if it wasn't set in stone against Spuds I think it is now. Kepa is 100% done here.

Most expensive keeper in history done after 1 year basically. Wow.

That seems so silly. He hasn't been that bad! Just harsh to discard him like that. Especially like you say after all that money

Just now, Jason said:

IIRC, this will be the 3rd time this season that we're playing the back 3 in back-to-back games. Previous 2 occasions saw us win the 1st game but lose the 2nd one. Pray it goes well this time...

Last 2 occasions we played strong team first and a mid-table team straight after right? Now it's two big games in a row

Third time he makes the same mistake. After winning a game with the back 3 which was specifically for that one game, he continues with it into the next game..... 

Game against Bayern hasn't started but to me this is a big mistake, again to doing the same mistake a third times

He just don't learn......

We could get lucky and get a win, but with Alonso there against Bayern...I don't like this! 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Welp, if it wasn't set in stone against Spuds I think it is now. Kepa is 100% done here.

Most expensive keeper in history done after 1 year basically. Wow.

I actually don't think he is. It will be a similar situation to Claudio Bravo where he stays on as a (very expensive) back up because we can't shift him.

Must be de ja vu for Willy having to come in for an underperforming marquee signing three years after doing the exact same thing at City.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Third time he makes the same mistake. After winning a game with the back 3 which was specifically for that one game, he continues with it into the next game..... 

Game against Bayern hasn't started but to me this is a big mistake, again to doing the same mistake a third times

He just don't learn......

We could get lucky and get a win, but with Alonso there against Bayern...I don't like this! 

This time it's very much the right thing given the opponents.

If he does it against Bournemouth then it's a completely different matter.

Not sure what to expect with formation without proper winger there...

Hope Giroud will be motivated to score another goal against a big team on a big occasion, probably the reason why he starts over Tammy.

Hoping for the best (2-0), expecting the worst (0-2) 

C'mon!

Just now, Tomo said:

I'm hoping Lampard has done some work to make this work against Bayern and not continued with the back 3 simply because it worked in the last game. 

Leipzig recently played the back 3 against Bayern and got repeatedly torn apart down their right with Alphonso Davies running riot, before they sorted themselves out at HT and got the better of Bayern in the second half. 

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Bayern are going to tear us apart through the wings, especially with Alonso in there. 

This is enough for me, I understand 1 time, 2 times, but a 3rd time the same?