• Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

I see :Goober: is back

Anyway,

Kepa

Azpi-Christensen-Rudi

James-Jorginho-Kova-Alonso\Emerson

Willian-Giroud-Mount

No Callum, Kante or Pulisic due to injuries.

Pedros available and RLC is back so heres hoping Ruben gets some minutes. Interested to see where he will fit in for sure with Frank and if he can get back to the levels he did last season. Still unsure where he would feature in a 343 though which I think in these games is our best option as the bulk of the defensive players have the experience of playing it together and are probably better suited to it imo (doesnt mean it will nevvessarily work tonight I suppose but who knows?). Think going with a back 4 would be a bit of a risk. Plus 3 CBs v 1 Lewandowski seems a bit fairer 🤣

21 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

For real? I wouldnt have been against playing Kepa, to show he is on it and do himself and us proud.

We have to be on it 120% for the whole 94mins. Cant do mistakes, cant do slip-ups, must be clinical. Do us proud Chels....

The Spurs thread is closed, so I will put this here.

David Coote has been dropped from Premier League duty this weekend.

The referee was in the headlines for all the wrong reasons last weekend as he was the official who admitted to making a mistake during Chelsea's 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge..

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/david-coote-var-chelsea-tottenham-17811115

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I see :Goober: is back

Anyway,

Kepa

Azpi-Christensen-Rudi

James-Jorginho-Kova-Alonso\Emerson

Willian-Giroud-Mount

No Callum, Kante or Pulisic due to injuries.

Pedros available and RLC is back so heres hoping Ruben gets some minutes. Interested to see where he will fit in for sure with Frank and if he can get back to the levels he did last season. Still unsure where he would feature in a 343 though which I think in these games is our best option as the bulk of the defensive players have the experience of playing it together and are probably better suited to it imo (doesnt mean it will nevvessarily work tonight I suppose but who knows?). Think going with a back 4 would be a bit of a risk. Plus 3 CBs v 1 Lewandowski seems a bit fairer 🤣

If I see Emerson start a game again this season without it be due to injuries I will be furious. He has literally been worse than Bakayoko this season. Le Arse away is the worst performance I have seen in a Chelsea shirt since Jovanokic. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

So what chance do we have tonight? Are Bayern in great form? I have t watched a minute of their matches since they embarrassed Spuds a while ago.

Duno about them but just know us..when good we are good..when we're dodgy we are poor. Hopefully if do lose we still have a chance for the next game to pull it back. Not some stupid 3-0 loss..cause Liverpool we aint