Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Completely one sided second half after a terrible first half. Should've scored 4-5.

Clearly going to take quite a while for Frank to sort out our biggest problem which is transition defending. Same as it was under Sarri. When we lose the ball in the center of the park or a team plays a piercing ball between the lines we are absolutely dead. Like, every time we get killed that way.

Hopefully Kante getting up to speed makes a huge difference.

This Gladbach match is the perfect sign of things to come in 2019/20. Can create lots of chances but not clinical enough and at the same time, give away silly goals. At least we showed that we can fight our way back into matches. FUN TIMES AHEAD!

Unpopular opinion. Mount ahead of Barkley against United. Really helps the pressing game
Mount works into lampards system better as of right now I think.

That said I think I want them both to play. Against united I don't see it happening. But against smaller teams we can play kante and then barkley and mount. But it'll be kante and jorginho vs United

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

naw, I feel good about it

and if wifey didnt care (she does) I would do it for a treble with ZERO hesitation

I am not a gold star

I know my way around a todger, lololol

She doesn't have to know :ph34r:

naw, I feel good about it
and if wifey didnt care (she does) I would do it for a treble with ZERO hesitation
I am not a gold star
I know my way around a todger, lololol

Lol!

You do have a way with words

I want an update on Batshuayi. He may be our best option up top. Not convinced by Tammy and Giroud is no more than a bench option.

At least Bats has the talent and shows flashes of being top class. He should probably be our #1 striker.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

2019/20 CHELSEA PRE-SEASON

Played - 7
Wins - 4
Draws - 2
Losses - 1
Goals Scored - 18
Goals Conceded - 11
Clean Sheet - 1
Failed To Score - 1

🤔 

This pre season showed me that no team in Europe can beat us :cig:

I want an update on Batshuayi. He may be our best option up top. Not convinced by Tammy and Giroud is no more than a bench option.
At least Bats has the talent and shows flashes of being top class. He should probably be our #1 striker.
This shouldn't even be debatable right now. He's a proven finisher

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This shouldn't even be debatable right now. He's a proven finisher

lol he isn't

Abraham, Giroud and Michy all scored two goals in pre season. 6 in 7 games. Approximately that is 32 goals from them in PL. So with this tempo all three can finish double figures. With Barkley and Mount scoring more we are fine imo. Plus we have 4 wingers who can score. 

Defense is worrying at the moment. But with Rudiger and Kante we'll be much better. 

Mana won't be happy with conceding 2 goals against pub team :P