• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Just now, ulsterchelsea said:

Poor! 2 half decent moments all half. Not that arsenal have been much better tho. Here for the taking for whoever ups their game

Emery is going to RIP them at HT

Sarri would do the same with us, but he will burn most of it up with a fag break

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Guroud? Seriously?

Somebody snipe his head off ffs.

My heart cant take him in a Chelsea shirt anymore and we give him a contract extension.?????

Joke of the year.

Blame the board....abysmal.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Kovacic is as big dissapointment as there can be. Going from slower Hazard to Bakayoko level of impact

He's not at all what I was hoping and expecting when we signed him on loan. I thought he'd really have a point to prove and add a lot to the side. In reality he has been totally redundant. Not good enough at any one thing. Can't shoot, can't score, not a decisive passer, and his dribbling (which is his best attribute) and been wildly inconsistent. 

As with Higuain, I wouldn't bring him back. But the ban may force our hand.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Can a Madrid official come and collect Kovacic now please. We'd be better with 10 men.

I swear if he is a Chels after summer I will lose it.

Just now, Vytis33 said:

UEFA should be ashamed of themselves for this location.  And to top it off the pitch is horrendous. 

Corruption knows no bounds.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Guroud? Seriously?

Somebody snipe his head off ffs.

My heart cant take him in a Chelsea shirt any more and we give him a contract extension.?????

Joke of the year.

In  all fairness, I think you are being a bit harsh on him

he has looked a bit dangerous

I can only really slag out Kovacic and Kepa (and only on those 2 punches) and Pedro (lawwwwd shoot me for saying this but Willian in asap) TBF

plus (and here I will be lit up)

Eden looks bored

Just now, Pizy said:

He's not at all what I was hoping and expecting when we signed him on loan. I thought he'd really have a point to prove and add a lot to the side. In reality he has been totally redundant. Not good enough at any one thing. Can't shoot, can't score, not a decisive passer, and his dribbling (which is his best attribute) and been wildly inconsistent. 

As with Higuain, I wouldn't bring him back. But the ban may force our hand.

Even with ban, I rather see Tammy and Mount than Kovacic and Hig. Neither is going to make us world beaters next season, but at least english boys have age on their side and pride to play for us.

Just now, Vesper said:

In  all fairness, I think you are being a bit harsh on him

he has looked a bit dangerous

I can only really slag out Kovacic and Kepa (and only on those 2 punches) and Pedro (lawwwwd shoot me for saying this but Willian in asap) TBF

plus (and here I will be lit up)

Eden looks bored

Harsh? Harsh!!!!!!

I have been moderate!! Lool

Giroud wearing the Chelsea shirt in a cup final is a disgrace. He is fucking awful. 

If he scores, then all is forgiven.

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Kovacic is as big dissapointment as there can be. Going from slower Hazard to Bakayoko level of impact

dont knock Bakayoko too hard!

he is coming home, lolol

shoot me now