Didier Drogba

DYC.

All I can say is thank God Jose Mourinho is the manager and not you spoiled like kids who I liken to virgins on prom night mugging themselves before the big dance.

Didier is a legend and he always will be, your love seems fleeting if you can disregard him so early into his return.

Just glad he's proving the doubters wrong is all.

Y6WUDrB.jpg

You're calling people spoiled little kids, virgins and clowns for no apparent reason in about 3 posts and you dare say I'm embarrassing? Only one clown in this thread mate.

done it. You're out of your depth dude.

Lets go back to 'Drogba is too old to have an impact' a little less embarrassing than what you've followed up with.

done it. You're out of your depth dude.

Lets go back to 'Drogba is too old to have an impact' a little less embarrassing than what you've followed up with.

Are you high lad? Stop making up stuff to make me look bad you vile ***

anyways now that we've vanquished the non-believers, Drogba's now got 3 goals in his last 3 games! Not exactly an easy feat especially when you consider he isn't playing a lot of football.

I fancy him to get double digits in all competitions this year.

If he said 'Drogba is too old to have an impact' I disagree, clearly he can. However genius he is probably talking about when we have a full squad, in that case he wouldn't have much of an impact as he is our third choice striker, do you think we would of played him in either of them games if Remy and Costa were fit? We would of probably beaten United with Costa or Remy, and that's nothing on Drogba it's just we would of been more attacking.

If he said 'Drogba is too old to have an impact' I disagree, clearly he can. However genius he is probably talking about when we have a full squad, in that case he wouldn't have much of an impact as he is our third choice striker, do you think we would of played him in either of them games if Remy and Costa were fit? We would of probably beaten United with Costa or Remy, and that's nothing on Drogba it's just we would of been more attacking.

To be fair Mourinho played Drogba over Remy in the Champions league even when Remy was fit.

Not that i would support it, but I think Drogba is closer to second choice striker more than people would like to think in the eyes of jOSE.

he wouldn't have much of an impact as he is our third choice striker

Interesting because until now we have no proof that Jose prefers Remy ahead of Drogba.

We would of probably beaten United with Costa or Remy, and that's nothing on Drogba it's just we would of been more attacking.

An attack with Costa couldn´t double their lead against ManCity and Sporting. What makes you think it would be different against ManUtd?

Anyway but it´s fair to say with Costa up front there is more goal threat.

I wonder if chelsealegend creates arguments with himself when no ones around.. :blink:

Why would I have to do that when I got clowns like you who give me tons of material to polk holes through?

Y6WUDrB.jpg

This is out of order, all of it……Next off topic post from anyone gets warned……that goes for everyone.

This forum is becoming ridiculous of late and myself and other staff members won't tolerate much more of it.

I agree with Cahill despite Didier's aging. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-icon-didier-drogba-good-4531159

Any issues at Chelsea with Drogba on the pitch are not with Drogba himself, but the shortcomings of the other players, the team chemistry, or the management. on the CAM and RAM positions, Chelsea aren't getting good build-up play, counterattacks, passes or breakthroughs. Must rely too heavily now upon Hazard, the striker, Fabregas or the fullbacks.