Didier Drogba

DYC.

Very early into his chelsea career.

Doesn't really matter, it was against a defensively unstable Schalke, Remy's pace would've caused a lot more problems. Also think at the time Remy showed he was sharper than Drogba in the minutes he had beforehand.

Doesn't really matter, it was against a defensively unstable Schalke, Remy's pace would've caused a lot more problems. Also think at the time Remy showed he was sharper than Drogba in the minutes he had beforehand.

but it does though, you need to have an understanding with those you are playing with.

but it does though, you need to have an understanding with those you are playing with.

Sure, but did Drogba have an understanding of those he was playing with? Since Drogba left, all of our midfielders and attackers have changed. Since he wasn't at full fitness and Remy had just scored against Swansea, that would have been the perfect game for Loic.

ah shaddup!

Haven't been proven wrong yet. He cost us against Schalke, and this was just a league two side, Costa on the pitch.. and we'd beat United, simple as. Ultimately my argument is that no player in world football history could ever ask for a better way to leave a club than the way Drogba did. If Costa & Remy's injury problems persist we are in deep trouble.

Nice to have him back, but nonetheless.

Sure, but did Drogba have an understand of those he was playing with? Since Drogba left, all of our midfielders and attackers have changed. Since he wasn't at full fitness and Remy had just scored against Swansea, that would have been the perfect game for Loic.

he worked with them through training camp.

Many like you will be eating your words.

Not at all. He did look painfully old, as he did for Galatasaray. Credit to him for performing better than expected. Bit pathetic you're digging for old posts to make a weak quote that doesn't prove a point though.

He's still old and wouldn't have been used if Costa or Remy were fit, which is basically all I said. We all know he can still head a ball and be creative vs sides like Shrewsbury.

Not at all. He did look painfully old, as he did for Galatasaray. Credit to him for performing better than expected. Bit pathetic you're digging for old posts to make a weak quote that doesn't prove a point though.

He's still old and wouldn't have been used if Costa or Remy were fit, which is basically all I said. We all know he can still head a ball and be creative vs sides like Shrewsbury.

I've been waiting for this since the 17th... You guys notoriously jump the gun and speak about a legend like Drogba like he's some dude named 'stanley' from twickenham. Never question the heart of a lion is the lesson I hope you learnt.

He will never be what he was but he still has enough skill to help us in situations because he is a BIG character and a WINNER.

I've been waiting for this since the 17th... You guys notoriously jump the gun and speak about a legend like Drogba like he's some dude named 'stanley' from twickenham. Never question the heart of a lion is the lesson I hope you learnt.

He will never be what he was but he still has enough skill to help us in situations because he is a BIG character and a WINNER.

"He looks painfully old" =/= some dude named Stanley from Twickenham. Point is: He does look old and probably wouldn't have played at all if both our 1st and 2nd striker were fit.

I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings in any way.

"He looks painfully old" =/= some dude named Stanley from Twickenham. Point is: He does look old and probably wouldn't have played at all if both our 1st and 2nd striker were fit.

I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings in any way.

What does it matter if he's looking old? you said hopefully we won't see him again, you still feel that way?

Its not about the age its the heart. Can you find a better 3rd striker who can hold up the ball, score two footed, be a big presence from set pieces both offensively and defensively and also be an extension of the manager in the dressing room ON A FREE?

Drogba deserves more respect than that from you guys, the reason you're even following the club is likely because of him.

He brings so many things that can't be measured by age and to be honest I'm surprised a poster like you can't see how his presence would be invaluable to players like Hazard, who if Drogba didn't score on Sunday would've been the scapegoat.

What does it matter if he's looking old? you said hopefully we won't see him again, you still feel that way?

Its not about the age its the heart. Can you find a better 3rd striker who can hold up the ball, score two footed, be a big presence from set pieces both offensively and defensively and also be an extension of the manager in the dressing room ON A FREE?

Drogba deserves more respect than that from you guys, the reason you're even following the club is likely because of him.

He brings so many things that can't be measured by age and to be honest I'm surprised a poster like you can't see how his presence would be invaluable to players like Hazard, who if Drogba didn't score on Sunday would've been the scapegoat.

Did I say hopefully we won't see him again? Learn to fucking read before trying to bait me into a discussion

And you're comically missing the whole point; I fucking love him, but nvm =D

Did I say hopefully we won't see him again? Learn to fucking read before trying to bait me into a discussion

And you're comically missing the whole point; I fucking love him, but nvm =D

All I can say is thank God Jose Mourinho is the manager and not you spoiled like kids who I liken to virgins on prom night mugging themselves before the big dance.

Didier is a legend and he always will be, your love seems fleeting if you can disregard him so early into his return.

Just glad he's proving the doubters wrong is all.

Haven't been proven wrong yet. He cost us against Schalke, and this was just a league two side, Costa on the pitch.. and we'd beat United, simple as. Ultimately my argument is that no player in world football history could ever ask for a better way to leave a club than the way Drogba did. If Costa & Remy's injury problems persist we are in deep trouble.

Nice to have him back, but nonetheless.

Drogba wants retire at the club he loves. Anyway he was coming back. He wants to play a bit, retire in home and stay at the club.