Didier Drogba

DYC.

If Remy wasn't unfit he'd have not started so its ok, he won't play a lot of games this season. Diego should've started but we have Liverpool at the weekend so I understand why Didier started but confused as to why he stayed on so long.

No surprise that Mourinho keeps at least two strikers on the pitch when trying to secure a goal in the last few minutes...

He had two strikers on for 45 minutes.... he should just have hooked Drogba for Costa, Drogba offers NOTHING!

Even when he wasn't playing well, he used to hold up the ball...he can't even do that now.

He had two strikers on for 45 minutes.... he should just have hooked Drogba for Costa, Drogba offers NOTHING!

Even when he wasn't playing well, he used to hold up the ball...he can't even do that now.

Still offers more than Torres.

who put hazard thru for the pen?

Drogba has hinted he may retire next summer once his contract at Chelsea expires. :cry:

"This year the key for me is to enjoy my football and to be with my team-mates and to win trophies.

"There is one more year to go so let's do it, let's win more trophies, let's make history again.

"This relationship between me and the fans goes both ways, the way they show their support and the way they love me. If there is some way I love them even more because of all we achieved together, all the history.

"I have always said my first eight years here were the best years of my career. I know they enjoyed it because I did.

"I'm far from all the players who made history here, but I'm also next to them."

Drogba has hinted he may retire next summer once his contract at Chelsea expires. :cry:

Drogba will be 37 in March... I can't ask him for more, he has done everything for the club and for the fans. Drogba is a true legend here and will always be. I think he is gonna join our staff when he ends his beautiful career so we should still see him :) I really really hope we will win EPL and maybe CL this season. Imagine Drogba scoring his last penalty to win CL again. That would be something more than special. :blink: