Didier Drogba

DYC.

Tehehehe did remind me with Wenger and Jose of this moment...

Funny thing is... after all that, the both of them became best pals, and started going to Oktoberfests together.

Wonder if we'll ever see Mourinho and Wenger do something similar..

• 2 weeks later...

I love Didier but somehow I don't know how to feel about him asking Hazard for that penalty considering the score-line. He should know the fans are not really bothered if he scores or not, he's forever a legend here. I thought it was totally uncalled for and even Mourinho wasn't too pleased in the post match interview.

I love Didier but somehow I don't know how to feel about him asking Hazard for that penalty considering the score-line. He should know the fans are not really bothered if he scores or not, he's forever a legend here. I thought it was totally uncalled for and even Mourinho wasn't too pleased in the post match interview.

The fans were cheering when they realised Drogba was about to take it, so yes they cared. And it was against Maribor ffs, we were always going to win convincingly. I doubt Mourinho cares, he's just saving face for the media.. wants them to know he's not to be undermined.