• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Really still not feeling RLC bud/ Not showing hes doing enough. Has everything he should need but still doesnt seem to know how or when to use them.

I'd still try Willian up there or Pedro.

I miss DD in cup finals he always shows up 🙁🙁🙁

7 hours ago, Mana said:

A draw against Spuds isn’t good enough. We should be beating them

Should we be beating liverpool ? Because we didn't , what about Man utd Because we didn't, mmm lets see what about Everton ...no we didn't, surely Leicester...no, ohh what about Southampton we deffo should be beating them...ohh thats right we didn't , ffs thats only the home games this season , we are 6th in the league for  a reason . Deffo agree with you , we can't afford keep dropping points , but were you get we should be beating spurs on current form and league position i'd love to know. So my point may be futile , but i'd prefer some silverware in a 1off game hopefully fill the squad with confidence , take a draw against spurs, win the next 5 prem games in a row(Fulham-Wolves-Everton-Cardiff-west Ham) and should be back in the top4 by then!

On 2/22/2019 at 11:54 AM, Unionjack said:

I remember when we used to sing this if we were losing.

Now we boo our most creative player

I miss our carefree days and those supporters.

I don't recall any booing for Hazard.

I saw someone thinks Sarri will be sacked if he lose this game but I think this game is completely irrelevant to his job.  We play against City and even Conte set standard last season that losing 1:0 to them is great result.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I don't recall any booing for Hazard.

I didn't know that he was! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just as Cescy was at one time and he was slagged off for various things

Then he leaves and all of a sudden he is missed.

Very selective some supporters in memory and to who they hold responsible for our issues on the pitch.

I just know if I hear them booing Jorgi anywhere near me today I will be booing them in their lughole!

I need a hand guys

I've not come across any good images like a mascot/cartoon/clip art characters for Shitty. The other top 4 have one but all I came across was this strange looking camp pixie creature.

If somebody finds any images of one you think might fit the bill could you do me a favor please and send us it or stick it in my Photoshopped images thread. Ta f0e7c9d160ad84c2a1d3b1a09917fa7a.gif

823325cf524f449bbb02924e2751d7f2.gif

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I saw someone thinks Sarri will be sacked if he lose this game but I think this game is completely irrelevant to his job.  We play against City and even Conte set standard last season that losing 1:0 to them is great result.

the only irrelevant results to his job were malmo

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

John Terry on Sky Sports pre-game just now said he would move Kante back to his old position:)

He also said Cahills a leader. How can that snake be a leader. He's too busy bitching about being surplus to requirements.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

John Terry on Sky Sports pre-game just now said he would move Kante back to his old position:)

A lot of ppl say it. But them ppl ain't trying to play the way sarri wants to play, now regardless if u agree with his way or not atleast he's sticking to his guns and his own ideas. If we are playing this bad in the style a manager knows.... how bad do you think we would be playing in a completely new style that the manager him self doesn't even no. Kantes  if good but he can't carry the entire team on his defending alone.