• Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

We've got no chance.

I have absolutely no confidence in the manager, or the players.

Just dread to think what Chelsea is going to turn up.

Just hope we don't get hammered again.

I fear the worst, not just because they hammered us 6-0 and are an outstanding side, but they are facing a bog average middle of the table side in us.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Jorginho

Kante              Barkley

Willian                          Hazard

Higuain

This is what Sarri will go with.

maybe emerson will be confirmed

Well if we go out starting like we have been doing we are going to get mullered

We have to start with intensity. Go out thinking we are Billy Big Bollox.

Just really need to  play them like we did in December. score first then keep pressing.

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well if we go out starting like we have been doing we are going to get mullered

We have to start with intensity. Go out thinking we are Billy Big Bollox.

Just really need to  play them like we did in December. score first then keep pressing.

I have a dream :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dynamo Kiev home!

still remember the 2 games against them in that 15-16 season, very stubborn side, it will be no walk in the park, William was having his fairytale season with freekicks remember?

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

still remember the 2 games against them in that 15-16 season, very stubborn side, it will be no walk in the park, William was having his fairytale season with freekicks remember?

MAYBE Barkleys remembering how to do it. Have to say it was a crackin goal last night. Keeper didn't stand a chance.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

MAYBE Barkleys remembering how to do it. Have to say it was a crackin goal last night. Keeper didn't stand a chance.

ya very good technique, over the wall and curled in to the top corner, shame we dont score those more often

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Shirley shum mishtake!

I’d rather see Alonso in left midfield than leftback. I’ve always seen him more as a midfielder than a defender/fullback. His troubles at LB do not surprise me.

And Chels is too soft and predictable in midfield for me. He’d add some physicality and Alonso can get into the box and cause trouble. Let Kante sit deep instead and support Jorginho, which allows Odoi to attack them hard on the right

I know this is out of the box but that just how I think. I need Sarri to do something. He’s so rigid. People love comparing him to Guardiola but Pep makes (slight) tactical tweaks and employs players in different  positions all of the time. He’s nothing like that and he’s losing me because of it.

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I’d rather see Alonso in left midfield than leftback. I’ve always seen him more as a midfielder than a defender/fullback. His troubles at LB do not surprise me.

And Chels is too soft and predictable in midfield for me. He’d add some physicality and Alonso can get into the box and cause trouble. Let Kante sit deep instead and support Jorginho, which allows Odoi to attack them hard on the right

I know this is out of the box but that just how I think. I need Sarri to do something. He’s so rigid. People love comparing him to Guardiola but Pep makes (slight) tactical tweaks and employs players in different  positions all of the time. He’s nothing like that and he’s losing me because of it.

I'd rather stick Willian or Pedro there mate.