• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

6 months have passed it’s 100% possession without purpose. He’s learnt nothing from beating City at home when we didn’t dominate possession and played on the break.

The predictability is mind numbing. not just the substitutes, but the style of play. 433 possession without purpose, this isn’t some new unseen football. It’s 433, narrow possession based football. Except he’s slowed it down. And made everyone be Nigel Spackman.

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

6 months have passed it’s 100% possession without purpose. He’s learnt nothing from beating City at home when we didn’t dominate possession and played on the break.

The predictability is mind numbing. not just the substitutes, but the style of play. 433 possession without purpose, this isn’t some new unseen football. It’s 433, narrow possession based football. Except he’s slowed it down. And made everyone be Nigel Spackman.

Wow Nigel Spackman- love it 😀😀😀❤

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If I hear 'that wasn't my football'  anymore I will shove a packet of 20 Marlboro light down the fucking twats throat.

he has not  the credibility to change the way chelsea plays football 

and results don't help him 

maybe his sacking is near (only a victory against city could change this situation, so....)

I'm normally a patient guy. I usually have the managers back and get behind him. And I do still think given different players this would work

But I'll have our managers back just as long as I see that he's trying different things to get us better. Changing players etc. But if swapping out Dave for Zappa is the best you can think of to get us scoring goals then thats just not good enough!

Apart from the lads having no bollocks whatsoever I do still think they are not listening or incapable of doing what they are practicing. Theres summet going on somewhere.

I doubt very much that Sarri will be with us much longer and it worries me who we will get next,

We DO need a manager that plays ATTACKING football tho. We cant go backwards.

Can someone please help me out and explain why that substitution was made. I can normally see SOME readon but that one went right over my head.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm normally a patient guy. I usually have the managers back and get behind him. And I do still think given different players this would work

But I'll have our managers back just as long as I see that he's trying different things to get us better. Changing players etc. But if swapping out Dave for Zappa is the best you can think of to get us scoring goals then thats just not good enough!

Apart from the lads having no bollocks whatsoever I do still think they are not listening or incapable of doing what they are practicing. Theres summet going on somewhere.

I doubt very much that Sarri will be with us much longer and it worries me who we will get next,

We DO need a manager that plays ATTACKING football tho. We cant go backwards.

Can someone please help me out and explain why that substitution was made. I can normally see SOME readon but that one went right over my head.

The simple thing is exactly what the crowd were chanting..."You don't know what your doing"

He doesn't, he's simply way, way, way out of his depth.

12 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Marina building a "wonderful" team, but its the managers that get the sack and she doesnt hold any responsibility or punishment for the shit we are in.

She is never made to be accountable whether she is purely doing what Roman tells her to do or she is lieing thru her teeth to him telling him a load of bollox.

Shes got to go.

63957ece6b5cae8615d928ddb0a7275d.gif

18 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The simple thing is exactly what the crowd were chanting..."You don't know what your doing"

He doesn't, he's simply way, way, way out of his depth.

OK I'll accept HE is maybe out of his depth but you can't tell me Zola is just sitting there telling himn hes doing a good job.

He cant have said 'Boss we need to bring Zappa on for Dave - he will give us goals;

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

OK I'll accept HE is maybe out of his depth but you can't tell me Zola is just sitting there telling himn hes doing a good job.

He cant have said 'Boss we need to bring Zappa on for Dave - he will give us goals;

Sarri is his own person, maybe Zola doesn't have much say or doesn't say much at all.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Sarri is his own person, maybe Zola doesn't have much say or doesn't say much at all.

But hes always talking with him looking at that clipboard thru the game. Ge has to be going over ideas etc.

If like I thought he was going to be - just a buffer between Sarri and players, he wouldn't be on the bench anf have his ear I dont think.

Maybe Zola is just another Yesman

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I sent you a Msg about it before but you can use this place to stick your images up free. Better than photobucket Will get shot of that watermark on your sig

https://extraimage.net/image/1OWy

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Strikes me as the type.

I think thats what our club is full of.

Nobodys got the bollox to stand up and be accountable or point fingers.

We are a club full of piss weak nobodies who are all gobby in the dressing room in a group.