Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

So naive...

I din't think I am. I actually think Higuain is not good enough at the highest level. When has he ever had a wow momwnt in the Champs League or top competitions apart from in the Spanish La Liga. He is no Raul in my book.

I din't think I am. I actually think Higuain is not good enough at the highest level. When has he ever had a wow momwnt in the Champs League or top competitions apart from in the Spanish La Liga. He is no Raul in my book.

GOal last year vs Lyon was superb.

Besides he is 24 (25?) and has plenty of time...i dont want him here because he doesnt fit us, but that doesnt mean he isnt good striker...

GOal last year vs Lyon was superb.

Besides he is 24 (25?) and has plenty of time...i dont want him here because he doesnt fit us, but that doesnt mean he isnt good striker...

He is good just not great and I want great to be our next striker here at Chels.

We arent great at the moment either...

Uh!?? What's that got to do with wanting a great striker here??

I want a great instead of good striker here so that our attack is great instead of just good. Jeez

Uh!?? What's that got to do with wanting a great striker here??

I want a great instead of good striker here so that our attack is great instead of just good. Jeez

WEll i would prefer good def, mid and attack rather than great attack and shit def/mid.

FOr a great striker, we will spend lot of money, but we need to invest in several areas...

WEll i would prefer good def, mid and attack rather than great attack and shit def/mid.

FOr a great striker, we will spend lot of money, but we need to invest in several areas...

Our defence is very good mate. We have always had the players for a great defence but before Rafa, yes Rafa, we just needed better organization.

Our mid could do with a new DM yes and maybe a center mid.

But where else do we need to spend BIG apart from bringing in a striker? Bring KDB back for the wing and even center mid.

To me with those simple additions we aren't that far from great.

Our defence is very good mate. We have always had the players for a great defence but before Rafa, yes Rafa, we just needed better organization.

Our mid could do with a new DM yes and maybe a center mid.

But where else do we need to spend BIG apart from bringing in a striker? Bring KDB back for the wing and even center mid.

To me with those simple additions we aren't that far from great.

Fair mate :)

Higuain is shit! haha! yeah a striker who starts regularly for Argentina and is good enough to play for Real Madrid is shit! yeah you clearly know what your talking about! i bet you have watched Higuain alot over the years haven't you! lol

there is clearly no point continuing with this as you cant back up anything you say! #clueless :wave:

And Argentina are some legendary formidable team? No they ain't - with the quality of players they've had they should have dominated world football, but they haven't...

Higuain - he's not what Chelsea need and is therefore 'Shit' in my opinion... Like Benzema 'also shit' - These are the kinds of signings the Spuds would make! This is Chelsea we demand more!

Cavanni/Lewa/Falcao

Show me Higuain stats then - I'd rather have Aguero over Higuain every day of the week ending in a 'Y'

I'd even take Dzeko over Higuain :)

That is all :)

Dzeko over Higuain??????? And Lewa because of one good showing against Madrid?

Dzeko because he knows the premiership and scores when played and offers a Plan B...

Don't blame Dzeko for the way he's been treated at City...

And yes a proven goal scorer over a guy that can't play with other great guys... Is there even a debate? :)

Higuain is a good striker but he's very limited. He scores goals yes, but he has the tendency to go missing in a lot of games. Why do you think there's always speculation about Real getting a new striker? Because the Higuain/Benzema duo isn't good enough for a club that's one of the best in the world (Granted, Benzema brings a lot more to the team and when he's on form he's brilliant - but Karim is too inconsistent).

I too would take Dzeko over Higuain simply because he brings a lot more to your team.

We can do a lot better than Higuain. Higuain isn't good enough to be the main striker at a club like CFC or Real in my opinion.

And Lewa because of one good showing against Madrid?

lol. this one is great.

His showing was not only good but amazing. to score 4 goals in one game against one of the best sides in the world is not done very often. Also reasons for buyng Lewa is not one "good" game but 37 goals for club and country.

I'd actually have rather Higuain than Dzeko. More technical, faster and more skilful, fits us a bit better. Dzeko is very similar to Ba and Lukaku

I feel he's been mismanaged by Mourinho so I wouldn't feel confident having him here if Mou does return. I'd feel confident in him if we had AVB as manager as he likes deploying poachers and has always done that to great effect, but I believe we need someone more mobile under Mourinho.

It's no coincidence that most of his success has been when he's had a powerful striker like Drogba or lung-busting player like Eto'o. Enter Lukaku...?

Higuain is way better than Dzeko. I never watched the latter in the Bundesliga, but he has really not impressed me in his time at City.

Why is Higuain way better? Because he scores more goals or...?

For us, Dzeko would be a much better fit than Higuain, simply because he leads the line better than Higuain does.