Leandro Paredes

the wes

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

That would align with what Matt Law said a few days ago then. That the club aren't even sure we need to sign a new midfielder despite Sarri saying we do numerous times. I mean, if Jorginho gets injured or gets worn down even more we're fucked. A new midfielder is nearly as important as a striker.

If PSG are indeed after Paredes we should make a move for Rabiot who reportedly wants out there. I'd rather have him than Paredes anyways.

Rabiot doesnt want to play holding mid. Thats the main reason he is leaving psg in first place.

Paris Saint German are in negotiations to sign Chelsea target Leandro Paredes from Zenit St. Peterburg, Sky Sports News understands.

Sky in Italy are reporting that PSG have made a bid in the region of £31million for the midfielder.

Chelsea have been in talks to sign Paredes as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas

According to RMC, PSG are negotiating with Zenit although no formal offer was made despite the reports. Negotiations are going on verbally, an offer doesn't need to be made for a deal to be reached. Zenit are asking for a lot of money which cooled Chelsea's interest. PSG still interested in Weigl but Dortmund informed them once again of their unwillingness to let the player go. PSG remains hopeful something can be done during the last days of the transfer window.

⚽️📰 the Italian technical director Maurizio Sarri gave the ' yes ' to go by Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes (24). already bid 35m € Al and the ' Blues ' would match the offer this weekend. The desire of the Argentinian is to go to London. Start the game...

[emoji460]️[emoji438] the Italian technical director Maurizio Sarri gave the ' yes ' to #Chelsea go by Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes (24). #PSG already bid 35m € Al #Zenit and the ' Blues ' would match the offer this weekend. The desire of the Argentinian is to go to London. Start the game...
We had to seal it weeks ago...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Pizy said:

After Sarri once again reiterated his point that we need a Fabregas replacement at his presser this morning.

Looks like no midfielder this month. Step up Danny Drinkwater I guess. <_<

There is nothing wrong with Danny Drinkwater, he is a solid Premier League player who has been playing for a few decent sides. Not good enough to start for us of course, but I can't see how he couldn't be a 6 month back up to Jorginho and play in the sort of matches that Fabregas played. This is a very poor coach if he needs 40M players on the bench for every position. 

Everyone gets so worked up this time of year. Nothing has happened yet. Your all listening to any report from anyone. Just wait and see. Everyone was crucifying marina over higuain then when the details came out it wasn't half as bad a deal as speculated. Relax

People like to think the board can buy a random player from a random team just like pressing few buttons on the PlayStation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You