Leandro Paredes

the wes

Are lass is a massive chelsea fan and she used to say there is only men who can make u get so excited about something to then let you down..... she now says there is only men and marina who can get you so excited and then let you down 🤣

Surely now that PSG has joined the race his price is going up. Does it really make sense to buy him for what could become +40m when we got perfectly good backup in Ampadu already in the team? Because that's what Paredes would probably also become, a backup and not a competitor to Jorginho since everyone knows that Jorginho has a special place in Daddy Maurizio's heart

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

agrees with the on a 4 and a half year contract. He wants to join Paris. For now the Zenith, greedy, reacted as with Chelsea and asks for more than 40m € !

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

⚽️📰 the Italian technical director Maurizio Sarri gave the ' yes ' to go by Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes (24). already bid 35m € Al and the ' Blues ' would match the offer this weekend. The desire of the Argentinian is to go to London. Start the game...

One says he has agreed with PSG and another says he wants to come here...

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Surely now that PSG has joined the race his price is going up. Does it really make sense to buy him for what could become +40m when we got perfectly good backup in Ampadu already in the team? Because that's what Paredes would probably also become, a backup and not a competitor to Jorginho since everyone knows that Jorginho has a special place in Daddy Maurizio's heart

Ampadu is  the back up for Gary cahill we still need to replace fabregas 

6 minutes ago, whats happening said:

so they finnished the tranfser in 2 days and our board cant get a deal done in at least 2 weeks.

Their club is sponsored by a country so it cannot be compared. It's like those Middle Eastern airlines, they never turn any profit (quite the opposite actually) but they still keep on spending more money on new things in a way other market-driven Western airlines can't do

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/18/gonzalo-higuain-london-chelsea-juventus

The Italian is still hopeful a midfielder will also be bought to fill the void left by Cesc Fàbregas, who has joined Monaco, not least because Jorginho, whom Sarri considers his only option in the middle, has recently shown signs of fatigue. “We need a replacement [for Fàbregas], in my opinion,” he said. “Marina knows very well my opinion. So I’m not frustrated at the moment.”

Yet it remains to be seen whether Chelsea follow up their initial interest in either Nicolò Barella at Cagliari or, more likely, Zenit St Petersburg’s Leandro Paredes. Deals were agreed in principle in initial talks with the players’ respective clubs as the Premier League side considered their options, though it is understood members of Chelsea’s hierarchy are not necessarily convinced another midfielder is required. They already boast players such as Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and they could attempt to make Mateo Kovacic’s loan from Real Madrid permanent in the summer.

They are conscious, too, that recruiting another midfielder may block a potential pathway into the first team for Mason Mount, on loan at Derby County, or others. With Callum Hudson-Odoi’s future beyond January far from certain in the wake of persistent interest from Bayern Munich, Chelsea will not necessarily want to frustrate another promising youngster’s route to first-team involvement.

They may have to deflect interest from Paris Saint-Germain in Paredes, who worked with Sarri at Empoli, amid suggestions the French champions have offered around £34m for the Argentinian.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

iFmCqKu.gif

Not sure which is the slowest death

Your clown or dying inside from our boards apathy and general inaptness. The club and all surrounding it deserves much better.

11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Are lass is a massive chelsea fan and she used to say there is only men who can make u get so excited about something to then let you down..... she now says there is only men and marina who can get you so excited and then let you down 🤣

My Mrs really didn't like football. But she loved Chelsea for what it did for me and would follow what was happening.just because of my Bleu love.

I in return kept interested in her shoes and handbags! Don't laugh lads - MAJOR brownie points coming home with a vintage Gucci or exotic leather purse, bag or shoes! 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

"Look this player. Good player. We need him. Offer cash. They want more. But we are not even sure if we want him? Still, agree with player for the lolz because we must look like we work hard. But we have to penny pinch. We tough. They stand their ground. Thats was unexpected duh. We stand ours. Because we tough. Weeks pass. We are undecided what to do. They finaly tell us to fuck off. Player signs for another team. I guess we never needed him anyway. Last day of transfer window. Panic. We missed on everyone. But we have to spend some cash still. We have to. Look this average player. Overpriced. Doesnt fit at all. Awesome, we could totaly use him. Lets break the bank. Done deal "

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You