Leandro Paredes

the wes

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think Jorginho will be looking over his shoulder Paredes is good enough to get Jorginho benched 

Its always good to have some competition. It was clear from the start that Cesc was only a backup, not a serious competitor to Jorginho

Jorginho clearly needs a break. He has pretty much been playing non-stop from mid-July

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think Jorginho will be looking over his shoulder Paredes is good enough to get Jorginho benched 

Given Sarri doesn’t rotate even with talented players in reserve and Jorginho is literally *his* player, I don’t think there’s any chance there will be competition so to speak for Jorginho’s place, more so he replaces Fab as back up. I did question this - he basically seems overqualified as a back up player in a position we will not rotate, but then it’s still good for us we have such a good player in reserve, if not good for him.

Even if we do get this dude, he will probly take a lot of time to get a)match fit =Russian league finished start of December for 3 month winter break,b)up to speed with the prem c) sarri's tactics d)moving to new location! Its why it would of made more sense to hold onto Fabregas until the summer! But i guess CFC don't do sense amongst afew other basic things! ie get rid of someone/position were we weak ,before bringing 1 in etc.

Not sure if peeps have checked up on this lad.

The clips and from all Ive read about him make me think we will be lucky to get him.

And he will only get better.

Chelsea make £26.8m transfer bid for Leandro Paredes as they target Cesc Fabregas replacement

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/chelsea-make-268m-transfer-bid-for-leandro-paredes-as-they-target-cesc-fabregas-replacement-a4037721.html

44 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

The clips and from all Ive read about him make me think we will be lucky to get him.

Chelsea make £26.8m transfer bid for Leandro Paredes as they target Cesc Fabregas replacement

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea/chelsea-make-268m-transfer-bid-for-leandro-paredes-as-they-target-cesc-fabregas-replacement-a4037721.html

if we get him at that price I'll be happy with that  and it's reported that he will be on £77k a week I read that fabregas was on £175k a week so we have save money on our wage by getting rid off fabregas 

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Then I need to look around for better clips because, in the ones I've seen, he looks pretty ordinary to me.

Edit: He does look a player in these clips. On to the all touches vids next for a better look: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKU9wIhDxw

Why not just mold and play Ampedu as Jorginho backup, the youngster is competent enough and given the lack of Sarri rotation policy it would be better fitting. I don't think it is enough playing time for Paredes to make this investment worth it, but for a 18 year old seems like he would get a good amount of playing time. 

I would see the logic with Nicolo Barella, given he is much more versatile and can play in numerous situations. We need to put as much resource into improving our starting 11 as possible at this point, Paredes signing makes us a deeper, but not a better team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You