Christian Pulisic

the wes

Lampard on Pulisic's injury...

Pulisic to miss start of next season?

"Six weeks, I think so. We have to treat the injury right. When Christian reflects on the first season, from where he has gone in the start he should be very happy. We'll get him fit and ready. If he misses the first one or two games, we'll hopefully have him after that."

I just hope that he is less injury prone next season. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope that this is last of his injuries for  long time!(Just hate to have a great player's career be marred by injuries)
Hamstring injuries are a bastard. That scar tissue will have to be broken down as much as possible if it doesn't reoccur.

I wonder if his inner thigh issue was on the same leg . . .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I just hope that he is less injury prone next season. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope that this is last of his injuries for  long time!(Just hate to have a great player's career be marred by injuries)

Kid is talented and us desperate US national team fans really want him to succeed, but...injury issues have plagued his career to this point.  It's not just this season.  I think he's going to be one of those immense talents whose career ultimately disappoints because of injuries.  Some players are just made of glass

On 8.8.2020 at 1:47 AM, mshnd06 said:

Kid is talented and us desperate US national team fans really want him to succeed, but...injury issues have plagued his career to this point.  It's not just this season.  I think he's going to be one of those immense talents whose career ultimately disappoints because of injuries.  Some players are just made of glass

Or maybe he still turns out great like Robben cos he learns faster than others. It seems like the Dutchman he always makes leaps in form and ability right after returning form injury