• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vesper said:

I know this isnt popular but I would start Zappa and Emerson at FB most games

The Emerson part is definitely popular.  Zappa....I don't think it's a terrible idea in matches where we're going to have >70% possession, against real bus parking merchants.

Just now, blues.bridge said:

Kepa 7
azpi 6
rudiger 6
Luiz 7
Alonso 4
kante 7-
Jorginho 6
Kovacic 6
Hazard 6.5
Pedre 6.5
Giroud 6
RLC 7
zappacosta 6
Morata 5

Luiz was caught out of position multiple times, Rudiger saved his arse at least 3,4 times (Azpi saved him too) and obviously Kepa

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Luiz was caught out of position multiple times, Rudiger saved his arse at least 3,4 times (Azpi saved him too) and obviously Kepa

for me today Luiz as played a really good game. (he usually is a dogshit, but not today)
Out of position multiples time today? i haven't seen that, really. Instead he has coverted  well some Alonso mistakes.

1. Average performance and thank god Fulham were hopelessly bad. Job done anyway.

2. Can someone please tell what exactly does Sarri see in Alonso again? I'd admit that Azpi isn't exactly the greatest offensively either on the other side but at least he's got some pace and is solid defensively. But Alonso?!

3. What is Sarri's problem with Emerson?

4. Giroud is really no better than Morata. Both are equally bad. Even against the league's worst defence, Giroud barely troubled Sergio Rico in goal. Think he had just 1 shot? And that's the same as Morata after he came on.

5. Kepa is pretty chill in retaining possession, even when under pressure. Courtois would never...

6. Wolves away in midweek and then, Man City next Saturday... #PrayForChelsea

3 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Spurs was more of an Atkinson job plus defensive mistakes.
Fulham are like PAOK - should have been 6-0 against them.

no excuses from us, yes the ref was poor but Spurs should have spanked us really bad, 3-1 doesnt reflect the true reality of the game, thats how bad we were. But i agree, we were poor today against Fulham

4 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

for me today Luiz as played a really good game. (he usually is a dogshit, but not today)
Out of position multiples time today? i haven't seen that, really. Instead he has coverted  well some Alonso mistakes.

Perfect example

The Rudiger kick save right out of play on the right for a Fulham corner. Not sure the time, it was right before my Luiz ball watching comment long back. Luiz was COMPLETELY asleep and let his man run in. My wife screamed so loud our serval bit me :(

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

no excuses from us, yes the ref was poor but Spurs should spanked us really bad, 3-1 doesnt reflect the true reality of the game, thats how bad he were.

Let Chelsea equalize against Spurs and then we would see if they could do it.

Tough game like I expected with Ranieri their new manager and the honeymoon period but we got the win. So pleased to see Kante doing what he does best. Still would give MOTM to Hazard. Was not brilliant but the main difference once again and made a fantastic assist to RLC. Now I can sit back, relax and enjoy the North London Derby. :cig: