• Hazard (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Well Sarri has being saying quite a few things from the start but in terms of youth integration , there is very less actions on the statements made. Hope he starts turning it around. My only criticism for Sarri as of now.  

Lots of rotation to our key player but still a very strong looking XI. Something we couldn't have done in recent seasons.

I probably would've rested Willian & Kova as well and let CHO and Barkley start.

CHO not even being in the squad is pathetic tbh. What's the reasoning tonight?

Pleased to see Pedro fit again

At this point I think I will riot not seeing Odoi or Ampadu in the starting line up against fucking Videoton... 

Go ahead

Slowly losing patience with Sarri regarding mid-week rotation  and youth introduction. He just doesn't have it in him. This will cost us points in the EPL and possibly some very talented kids. I hope he proves me wrong but it seems very unlikely.

This is why it is hard to get excited sometimes with any of our youth, when there is no pathway to the first team.  Arsenal have a tougher game than us tonight and away from home are starting Emile Smith-Rowe who looks very comfortable. Why can CHO not start this? Are our youth ever going to be trusted? Him playing in matchday 4/5 of Europa League won't mean anything. It will just mean that he has played because the team are already through but how can you be convinced over that. Pathetic. CHO could start this game and we would still batter them. The two times we have had a game in the week, we have ended up dropping points at the weekend ffs. Kovacic and one of Pedro/Willian should be rested.

And talking about Smith-Rowe, look who scores. Really disappointed with Sarri after the faith he showed him in pre-season and also started against City in CS and now he has been frozen out.

Loftus-Cheek is playing so that's something to be happy about. The problem is, as long as we have Willian and Pedro, Hudson-Odoi will struggle for game time. Both will be playing bit parts and Hazard occupies that LW position. If Hudson-Odoi was left footed, the RW would be perfect. 

Maybe this means Hudson will start on Sunday? :P

No but honestly, Sarri needs to grow some balls and let the kids play. Also playing Pedro today makes no sense whatsoever because he's literally one of our most important players right now. It's Videoton ffs!

12 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Loftus-Cheek is playing so that's something to be happy about. The problem is, as long as we have Willian and Pedro, Hudson-Odoi will struggle for game time. Both will be playing bit parts and Hazard occupies that LW position. If Hudson-Odoi was left footed, the RW would be perfect. 

fine, but he should still be ahead of trash like moses