• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bakayooko. 40 million pounds. Forty. Million. Pounds. Get him fucking off. Totally unaware of everything that seems to be going on around him. Just walking about like a tube. Whole team playing bad but my god, 40 fucking mil.

It really is tough to look forward to next season. Squad needs so much work that unless the club go mad in the window (with both in's and out's) we will again be on the outside looking in. I have zero faith in those who make the decisions.

Football is truly pathetic. This is why I am not bothered if Conte goes or not tbh. Too many games away from home and even at home sometimes, we are playing teams much inferior to us and getting absolutely dominated. Today, then although we beat Swansea 1-0, the performance was just lacklusture. Southampton, we beat 3-2 but got dominated throughout the whole game until the 70th minute. Just dreadful to watch. How can Newcastle have 11 attempts compared to our 0? This is for a team that needs to win today. Does not make sense and Conte is sending these players out on the field and there is no football identity.

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

there is no player in the world who would drag this mediocre team to win today.

Should lead by example. But if hes not dribbling hes not contributing. Thats all he can do. We need creativity all over the pitch

Fucking shocking.........It's great to see that Bakadonkey has reverted to form..The fans that travelled up to that should be given their money back and a few extra bob for the stress involved. The Spuds 2-1 down also puts the Huddersfield result into focus. Anyway, this team are nowhere near Champions League level.

Sorry but there's not one player out in Blue that is doing anything positive.

It's not all down to Conte, the players have just given up, not interested..................oh btw i'm still here, glutton for punishment:o

No new manager coming in is suddenly going to transform some of our players into top footballers. Many are just average and will always be average.

Major overhaul + coach with an attacking philosophy needed. 

23 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Is ther any reason for me to put up with this pain, Liverpool are not going to fuck up.

This display is fucking painful, embarrassing, I want out of here, gonna watch a film, i just can't stomach this.

"Escape to Victory" is very good. At Newcastle it's "Escape from Victory" for our lot :middlefinger: