• Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

:D Laylabelle could be right, the Seaweed will beat the dippers, and we'll fuck up against the Geordies

Probably last minute as well just to rub salt in hahaha. We're crap at Newcastle so dropping points probably a given. Be hilllarious if did pull if off though.. Surprise!!! 

Not that we deserve it and probably way better off in Europa but would be fun 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we played this lot in 2007 it was probably the most boring game I've ever seen it was 0-0 and I struggled to stay awake and I was in the pub. We really have a piss poor record up there and this has draw written all over it.

After the last weeks game lers hope the lads felt suitably embarrased by their poor performance and would like to do summet to show they can actually fuck up teams of this caliber. Lets give the fat Spanish waiter a good sending off.

Surprised Conte isn't resting more players for the final of the century.

That midfield trio is probably the best we have right now

Since it seems we have fucked the UCL up I would like to see one of Ampadu, Chalobah or Hudson-Odoi play to freshen things up. Or just any youth player tbh!

They aren't even in the squad

Nothing Conte does is ever right for everyone is it lol

I'd have used the 3 man CM with Barks before now even for minutes here n there. But this lineup SHOULD be enough 9 times out of 10. Strong bench too.

I'd have used the 3 man CM with Barks before now even for minutes here n there. But this lineup SHOULD be enough 9 times out of 10. Strong bench too.
He rested our two best players in a must win game but starts them today. To say his choices are baffling is an understatement.

Just now, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He rested our two best players in a must win game but starts them today. To say his choices are baffling is an understatement.

People would only moan like fuck if he did tho mate.

No one would have said a word had he fielded the same team that beat Liverpool 3 days earlier. We have nothing to play for in the league now unless you believe in pigs flying.

If only Liverpool were playing away and to a side desperate for a result. Then I'd feel good and excited about today. Instead they're at Anfield, only need a point, and are playing a side who will already be on the beach.

Oh well. Finish this shit season with a victory and let's hope for a Conte masterclass against José in what'll be his last game as Chelsea manager.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No one would have said a word had he fielded the same team that beat Liverpool 3 days earlier. We have nothing to play for in the league now unless you believe in pigs flying.

Conte that will rather play snailonso after Emerson proved in just 3games been better than Alonso or will play 5 defenders against he knows will seat back and defend... As much as I like him his selection most of the time is erractic.. 

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Pigs with wings.jpg

They're going to try and make this as dramatic as possible with ooo and this is how things stand.. Oh look now they're like this. End of the day.. We've been shit and in the position we've created for ourselves. So whatever happens there meh. Dropped to many silly points and here we are

Be nice to end on a win! And a win next week especially 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

There is the thought of that fat Swansea ball boy blubbing his eyes out today, so not all bad 

Still find that whole thing funny yet so bizzare.. Wasn't he like 16??obviously nothing wrong with that and all but when think ball boy you think more a child not someone near to Hazards age at the time who was being a pratt