• Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, Unionjack said:

Id use all the youth and if they lost they had a reason to.

At least they would show up and PLAY for the club...They were a complete embarrassment today, and I really dont care who we sell after that. They have let us all down badly at crucial stages of the season, and showed that they are only here for the money. Fucking mercenaries the lot of them.........Except Kante

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just woke up. Thank god I didn't even watch this bullshit. Conte's starting XI looked like an absolute disgrace, reverting back to a 3-5-2. Fuck him. Pipe dream I know but I wish we could fire him before the FA cup final just so he could have a sack on his CV. The man is one wicked, deluded cunt who has gone out of his way to destroy us. Bakayoko and Drinkwater starting? Just fuck  off!

9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Dire dire dire dire dire dire dire dire

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap 

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

our season summary, not even FA Cup will save this season, gutless bunch we have including the manager, need a proper clean up of this team, too many shit players dragging the club down, like Drogba once said: Its a disgrace, its a fucking disgrace

This wasn't about 4th place because that was a complete long shot, this was about putting in a performance.

This was not a performance, it was a showing of absolute gutless, lack of balls we have seen all season again.

I'm fucking furious.