• Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Its your fault then mate!!!

I know right :( Should have started playing footie when I was 5, joined the academy and then I could have helped them out.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I know right :( Should have started playing footie when I was 5, joined the academy and then I could have helped them out.

Well its just everyones getting blamed but the guys kicking the ball. Might as well blame you! ;)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Well its just everyones getting blamed but the guys kicking the ball. Might as well blame you! ;)

Well obviously the sun is too bright, they can't see the goal or anything beyond their noses.

Just now, manpe said:

Well obviously the sun is too bright, they can't see the goal or anything beyond their noses.

And the shadow from the roof. Grass is too thick,long,short. A plague of mozzies! Its a jungle out there!

We were never going to win at this place, were we? Especially with this pathetic performance. I am actually happy Spurs are not losing, I would hate the fact they lost today and we fucked it up again.

19 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

They have quit on him.

And Conte had quit on them before the season even started.

Too much gap between our midfield and defensive line...Should be more higher line...Even newcastle is playing a higher line than us

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

We were never going to win at this place, were we? Especially with this pathetic performance. I am actually happy Spurs are not losing, I would hate the fact they lost today and we fucked it up again.

Spurs? Don't you mean Liverpool? 

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am actually happy Spurs are not losing,

Oh fuck off!! Nothings as bad as wanting some north London twats to win!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Spurs? Don't you mean Liverpool? 

No, Spurs indeed. Liverpool were hardly to lose any points, so if there was a chance, it was Tottenham. But we did not beat Huddersfield. Winning the last two games and Spurs losing today, it was ours.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

No, Spurs indeed. Liverpool were hardly to lose any points, so if there was a chance, it was Tottenham. But we did not beat Huddersfield. Winning the last two games and Spurs losing today, it was ours.

Yes but Spurs being "shit" today probably has something to do with the fact that they secured their top 4 spot on Wednesday...