• Bakayoko
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, Special Juan said:

This wasn't about 4th place because that was a complete long shot, this was about putting in a performance.

This was not a performance, it was a showing of absolute gutless, lack of balls we have seen all season again.

I'm fucking furious.

Looking forward to the cup final then? Lol

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Special Juan said:

This wasn't about 4th place because that was a complete long shot, this was about putting in a performance.

This was not a performance, it was a showing of absolute gutless, lack of balls we have seen all season again.

I'm fucking furious.

In most jobs, if your performance is poor you are either suspended or sacked. These fuckers get a fucking BONUS !!!!! Gutless pussies

The manager, the players, the board - they are all guilty of taking their "eye off the ball" and feeling that the job's done from last season. 

We lack a ruthless cutting edge throughout the whole club.

The lack of characters and desire is quite frankly shameful.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm fucking furious.

3 attacking players, Giroud, Barkley and Hazard on the pitch to start the game against Newcastle. THREE. 

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

3 attacking players, Giroud, Barkley and Hazard on the pitch to start the game against Newcastle. THREE. 

lol... even better it's three not 2....conte in a nutshell playing 7defenders against piss poor oppositions...The guy is a joke... 

Mourinho and United licking their lips already at the prospect of a  good spanking they might give us in the final, if this is the shit show they are going to give us, might as well dont show up for the game, embarassment to say the least from this group of "un"professional players at Chelsea, most of them will never, i repeat, never will reach legend status like Drogba, Lamps, Terry, A. Cole and co.

1 hour ago, Starman60 said:

Without major surgery and a serious change in players attitude and mentality, I really fear for us next season.

A new manager will inject some life into the team again, but it will only last so long with the same board at the helm.

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

I am so happy that I didn't wake up to watch this match like I have done all season(which is very uncharacteristic of me)

And don't waste your time watching the highlights...........There fucking aren't any

51 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Imagine losing 3-0 in a match we had to win to be in contention. What kind of a joke have we become

that joke will be painfully obvious in the FA Cup final unless something remarkable happens which im not expecting to be honest, all hope has died for me this season, too many crap performances, too much negativity surrounding the team and manager