Aaron Ramsey

the wes

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea ready to make £30m move for Aaron Ramsey as Wales international heads into new season with 12 months left on Emirates deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6002967/Chelsea-ready-make-30m-Aaron-Ramsey.html

Oh look. 'Ready FC' are it again! <_<

Interesting move but a good one if we go for it. In his prime, technically good, able to do a bit of everything and in the right set up can easily get 10 goals + a season. Jorginho and Kante would be dealing with building the play and more of the defensive stuff so Ramsey would have license to play further up. Only thing is our MF would be a bit lightweight, which could be a problem. 

23 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Interesting move but a good one if we go for it. In his prime, technically good, able to do a bit of everything and in the right set up can easily get 10 goals + a season. Jorginho and Kante would be dealing with building the play and more of the defensive stuff so Ramsey would have license to play further up. Only thing is our MF would be a bit lightweight, which could be a problem. 

I fucking hate him. GOD NO!!

BLÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Top player, but there is no way this is going to happen. He will most likely sign a new deal. We're gonna have to get used to the idea that Barkley will have more significant time this season... unfortunately.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:16 AM, Unionjack said:

LOL

Mate I'd take him right now.

Hes a step up on 3 of our CM for sure maybe 4

And hes got a mate he could speak his native langiage in Ampadu

I doubt Ampadu can speak Welsh but it would be good to have another team mate he knows.  I think Ramsey would walk into our midfield 3, and give us something we don't have from midfield, a goalscorer

1 minute ago, lucio said:

I doubt Ampadu can speak Welsh but it would be good to have another team mate he knows.  I think Ramsey would walk into our midfield 3, and give us something we don't have from midfield, a goalscorer

Iechya da boyo!! Agree. Chuck Martial in and stick Eden on RW. Get Telles in for LB. Sorted.

Sarri wants to add another midfielder. Ramsey is closer than Vecino. Both are valued between €35m-€40m. Vecino is a name associated with the #CFC since the arrival of Sarri & Ramsey’s is due to Arsenal's willingness to sell it to finance the operation N'Zonzi. #AFC #Inter (cm)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You