Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

disgust

yup pretty much, Terry must have told Lamps if they were on the pitch Chelsea would have turned it around for sure, 2 Lamps screamers from outside the box and a Terry header from a corner.

IMG_2790.PNG

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 11:24 PM, Robchels said:

Bullshit! If they cared enough about youth development that would have been in the managers contract... not hearsay...

You'd never get that sort of thing into a managerial contract. Indeed they always explicitly say the exact opposite. Sole control over team selection and tactics, etc, etc.

Of course clubs can make plain to managers that they are expected to buy into the organisation's culture but who knows how those conversations went.

8 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

yup pretty much, Terry must have told Lamps if they were on the pitch Chelsea would have turned it around for sure, 2 Lamps screamers from outside the box and a Terry header from a corner.

IMG_2790.PNG

JT knows Lee Johnson from when his brother played for Yeovil. 

Either that or they're doing a coke deal 

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You'd never get that sort of thing into a managerial contract. Indeed they always explicitly say the exact opposite. Sole control over team selection and tactics, etc, etc.

Of course clubs can make plain to managers that they are expected to buy into the organisations culture but who knows how those conversations went.

It’s not usual, but certainly doable. It can also be set as a goal tied to addons.

I'm thinking now that the board telling Sarri that CHO "probably" won't leave in the summer either, means they have told CHO to wait because there is a good chance Sarri won't be here for the next season. Maybe Sarri thought of that too and is now sending the board some kind of message?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

I'm thinking now that the board telling Sarri that CHO "probably" won't leave in the summer either, means they have told CHO to wait because there is a good chance Sarri won't be here for the next season. Maybe Sarri thought of that too and is now sending the board some kind of message?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I think the general plan was/is to keep him till the end to try and change his mind. A month ago i feel it was almost certain Sarri was getting a second seasons and there was a general acceptance this transition wasn't easy, i think the capilualations Arsenal and beyond has caused a rethink all round (board and which fans were still behind him). 

Two thoughts on Hudson-Odoi;

1. If he's not signing a new contract then Sarri owes the kid nothing lmao. People keep going on that we have to convince him to sign, the kid is fucking 19, If he doesn't want to be here then why should we pander? Acting like every English kid is going to be the next Jadon Sancho. 

2. With all that being said, the fact he isn't deemed enough to play over Willian or Pedro even as the first choice sub is beyond comprehension. Sarri took this 'use 14 players' to heart. Hell even Pep used 17 this season alone!

PSG ready to rival Bayern Munich for Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi after Maurizio Sarri snub

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6727381/PSG-ready-rival-Bayern-Munich-fuming-Chelsea-winger-Callum-Hudson-Odoi.html

Image result for Hudson-Odoi angry

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

PSG ready to rival Bayern Munich for Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi after Maurizio Sarri snub

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6727381/PSG-ready-rival-Bayern-Munich-fuming-Chelsea-winger-Callum-Hudson-Odoi.html

Image result for Hudson-Odoi angry

He will not get much game time going to psg 

"the club has to decide because if I'm the club and I want Callum on the pitch with consistency, I have to sell another winger."

This is imo the key quote from Sarri interview. We have 4 winger, one of the is Hazard who basically will play all the time when he is fit and needed.

I have said countless of times, you cannot play youth simply because he is youth otherwise you will lose your credibility as manager.

On 2/21/2019 at 3:46 AM, LDN Blue said:

2. With all that being said, the fact he isn't deemed enough to play over Willian or Pedro even as the first choice sub is beyond comprehension. Sarri took this 'use 14 players' to heart. Hell even Pep used 17 this season alone!

For all the crap that we said about willian and pedro. Both are decent offensively and pretty stable defensively which is needed across from Hazard. 

Chelsea must make Callum Hudson-Odoi only choice if they want him to play, says Maurizio Sarri

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11644401/sarri-hudson-odoi-starts-if-winger-sold

Think we need 4 wingers a season playing in this formation(2 over 30 to boot), and you wonder why we have been struggling for goals this season! add 2 strikers over 30 ...E = mc2

Hello already bought (Christian) Pulisic 

He was very in / out last night which is what you expect from a kid playing in the big time,

He was missing up front when some of the breaks were on. Willian/Wee Baldy Man,Giroo up front and CHO was back behind the 1/2 way line.

But he took the goal really well.

He isn't ready to be a full time starter but he certainly deserves more playing time.

With this ban I can see us giving Willian,PedromLuiz another year and if they end up pressurizing the club they might even get longer!

Its our own fault. Time to pay the piper.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:44 PM, Unionjack said:

With this ban I can see us giving Willian,PedromLuiz another year and if they end up pressurizing the club they might even get longer!

I disagree completely. If we want CHO to play we need to sell both Willian and Pedro unless Hazard also leave. Yes both, next year pulisic is also here (I think Sarri forget) . Then have the 4th winger to be youth player.