GK Gianluigi Donnarumma  
GK Alban Lafont 

CB Matthijs de Ligt

CB Ibrahima Konaté

CB Boubacar Kamara  

CB Malang Sarr

CB Dan-Axel Zagadou 

LB Ryan Sessegnon

LB Stanley N'Soki (added him as he has 8 starts for PSG, 6 of them League games, 8 and half times as many league minutes as CHO)

RB Trent Alexander-Arnold 

RB Achraf Hakimi 

DMF Arne Maier 

DMF Declan Rice

CMF Houssem Aouar 

CMF Amadou Haidara  

AMF  João Félix

AMF Nicolò Zaniolo

LW Kylian Mbappé

LW Vinícius Júnior 

LW Ismaïla Sarr   

RW Jadon Sancho

RW Christian Pulisic  

CF Luka Jovic 

CF Patrick Cutrone 

CF Matheus Cunha  

Only players we currently have who make that team for sure

Kepa

Rudiger (maybe, and de Ligt is already far superior, and Rudiger might be soon be passed up in terms of quality by multiple others and off the team in a few years if we are talking about those CB's 3 years or so from now)

Amapdu I would sneak in there over Malang Sarr, just on pure potential he has

Kante (as a trad DMF)

Hazard (and Mbappe would have to move to RW)

Jorginho is not a lock at all IF the manager is not Sarri, as he is only good (and that is debatable) as a DH DMF (which is why Ancelotti tossed him)

I would instantly trade our side for that one, especially with Hazard leaving

the only massive loss would be Kante and sorta Kepa, by those 2 GKers are also pretty class

that side is insanely better at winger, far better at CF, better at AMF already and both of those could be top 5 in world AMF someday, far better at fullback and far better at CB, Maier and Rice both have huge potential as trad DMF's as well (not saying Kante level, but still more than adequate)

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

that's simplynot true at all

CB Matthijs de Ligt  at Ajax

AMF/SS  João Félix at Benfica

RMF Abdülkadir Ömür at our new sister club Trabzonspor 

those are literally the only 3 who play in smaller leagues

as Alphonso Davies was purchased by Bayern, and Haidara by RB Leipzig since I posted that back in November

de Ligt and Felix will cost you around £200m

Liverpool, Barca, Juve, Bayern all were sniffing around Ömür, who will cost over £30m when he is sold, tipped as the next Turkish big star, he is an AMF

Just to clarify, that when I disagree with your assurances about players and/or leagues (and I do), I'm not saying we shouldn't make a move, even when (in my view) they play in smaller leagues/clubs under a lot less pressure. I can tell you for example, that Brazilian players will only really catch scouts eyes when performing well in libertadores, not Brasileiro. Where their perform, and against who,are the most important factors in accession what they will be able to do against the strongest opposition. Precisely why I rate Eden Hazard less than most folks here (Willian consistently outperformed him in CL!). Some of them have the quality and deserve a shot. Personality and other factors may help selecting which would likely succeed abroad.

However, with the current managerial situation, betting on such players may be unwise. They would not be given too many opportunities to succeed, and could end up becoming eternal subs, even if underserved.... see AC who is a good player in my book (just a bit green for CB).

CHO is not of Sarri's making -- that is my main disagreement even when I couldn't care less about Sarri. Thought Napoli was entertaining to watch even if a bit gung-ho, like a team who would lose to pragmatic Jose 9 out of 10 times in single elimination games.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

and some of those teens would be starters OR get big minutes at big clubs, which is why I put them on there

Then why aren't they?

Also, some of those players on the list are over 18 ;)

Zola was talking of the situation RIGHT NOW. Not how things should be or will be.

1 minute ago, Robchels said:

Just to clarify, that when I disagree with your assurances about players and/or leagues (and I do), I'm not saying we shouldn't make a move, even when (in my view) they play in smaller leagues/clubs under a lot less pressure. I can tell you for example, that Brazilian players will really catch scouts eyes when performing well in libertadores, not Brasileiro. Where their perform, and against who, is the most important factor in accession what they will be able to do against the strongest opposition. Precisely why I rate Eden Hazard less than most folks here (Willian consistently outperformed him in CL!). Some of them have the quality and deserve a shot. Personality and other factors may help selecting which would likely succeed abroad.

However, with the current managerial situation, betting on such players may be unwise. They would not be given too many opportunities to succeed, and could end up becoming eternal subs, even if underserved.... see AC who is a good player in my book (just a bit green for CB).

CHO is not of Sarri's making -- that is my main disagreement even when I couldn't care less about Sarri. Thought Napoli was entertaining to watch even if a bit gung-ho, like a team who would lose to pragmatic Jose 9 out of 10 times in single elimination games.

I just put together a 25 man roster off those players (added another teen at LB so I had two) that blows our current squad away already at their current ages

I would trade my squad I made for ours instantly, especially with Hazard leaving

you vastly overrate the EPL IMHO in regards to the other Big 5 leagues, especially in terms of the cream of the crop top young players who are lurking out there

look at our team now

almost all are from leagues or teams you say are small time, some of ours are from truly shit leagues (Ukraine for example for Willian)

we just truly rate talent differently

I like my track record over the years

have almost no true bombs (I fully admit on Bakayko, so frustrating)

and have called many shit buys as such when they went down (Morata, Drinkwater, Bats, Zappacosta, Emerson (due to injury) Alonso as a FB, etc etc etc)

and went cray on some of our sales (KDB, Salah, Felipe Luis, Tiago (wayyy back, after the superb 2004-5 season, he was one of my favourite player as a 12,13yo, I cried like a baby, lolol Mourinho still talks about what a cock-up it was selling him) now CHO, etc etc)

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I just put together a 25 man roster off those players (added another teen at LB so I had two) that blows our current squad away already at their current ages

I would trade my squad I made for ours instantly, especially with Hazard leaving

you vastly overrate the EPL IMHO in regards to the other Big 5 leagues, especially in terms of the cream of the crop top young players who are lurking out there

look at our team now

almost all are from leagues or teams you say are small time, some of ours are from truly shit leagues (Ukraine for example for Willian)

we just truly rate talent differently

I like my track record over the years

have almost no true bombs (I fully admit on Bakayko, so frustrating)

and have called many shit buys as such when they went down (Morata, Drinkwater, Bats, Zappacosta, Emerson (due to injury) Alonso as a FB, etc etc etc)

and went cray on some of our sales (KDB, Salah, Felipe Luis, Tiago (wayyy back, after the superb 2004-5 season, he was one of my favourite player as a 12,13yo, I cried like a baby, lolol Mourinho still talks about what a cock-up it was selling him) now CHO, etc etc)

I'm not sure what this means... if that is indeed my squad, then :) I'd put money on them against your random list or youngsters (who haven't done nothing yet) any day of the week and twice on sundays. I'd suggest looking into stats regarding the number of youngsters starting in top clubs' senior squads and their success rate... It suggests one must be very careful in employing too many youngsters. 

Hint: the teams playing the CL final are usually NOT on the younger side. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Then why aren't they?

Also, some of those players on the list are over 18 ;)

Zola was talking of the situation RIGHT NOW. Not how things should be or will be.

If you look, I clarified that is was a historical list, including players who are now 20 or so, BUT got big minutes as teens at their clubs, it is from a November 1st post

and WATCH all of those players

most everyone is going to be at huge clubs or already are

the real (actual price to buy) market value of just the 25 man roster I chiselled out is already NOW around £1.5 BILLION quid

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you look, I clarified that is was a historical list, including players who are now 20 or so, BUT got big minutes as teens at their clubs, it is from a November 1st post

and WATCH all of those players

most everyone is going to be at huge clubs or already are

the real (actual price to buy) market value of just the 25 man roster I chiselled out is already NOW around £1.5 BILLION quid

how can't you see that

and WATCH all of those players]

is subjective and merely one's opinion is beyond me. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Robchels said:

how can't you see that

is subjective and merely one's opinion is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Doubt me, bookmark and watch as they are sold.

Market valuations that translate into real sale prices are not subjective, there is an easily quantifiable record to track.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Doubt me, bookmark and watch as they are sold.

Market valuations that translate into real sale prices are not subjective, there is an easily quantifiable record to track.

Perhaps.. some will, some won't. Either you make money off of it, perhaps as a scout, in which case you wouldn't be wasting time posting here (nor sharing your knowledge base), or you merely have an opinion like everyone else here. ;) 

Interesting... now you use valuation as a variable... but when talking about Alonso and Willian, whatever they are sold for, is irrelevant because they are "shite." :) 

19 minutes ago, Robchels said:

I'm not sure what this means... if that is indeed my squad, then :) I'd put money on them against your random list or youngsters (who haven't done nothing yet) any day of the week and twice on sundays. I'd suggest looking into stats regarding the number of youngsters starting in top clubs' senior squads and their success rate... It suggests one must be very careful in employing too many youngsters. 

Hint: the teams playing the CL final are usually NOT on the younger side. ;) 

As if our current back 4 could handle those wingers and CF's NOW, let alone as those teens and 20 year olds become prime age peak players (some already are, hello Mr Mbappe, Mr Cutrone, Mr Sancho, Mr Vinicius, Mr Aouar, Mr Sarr, Mr Jovic, Mr Alexander-Arnold, Mr Sessegnon, Mr Felix, (now, let alone 2, 3 years down the road, and I will even stop the age  lock for our back 4) have fun with Alonso, Jorginho, a rapidly leggy Azpi, and Luiz)

Same goes for that defence. Have you even seen many of them play?

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

As if our current back 4 could handle those wingers and CF's NOW, let alone as those teens and 20 year olds become prime age peak players (some already are, hello Mr Mbappe, Mr Cutrone, Mr Sancho, Mr Vinicius, Mr Aouar, Mr Sarr, Mr Jovic, Mr Alexander-Arnold, Mr Sessegnon, Mr Felix, (now, let alone 2, 3 years down the road, and I will even stop the age  lock for our back 4) have fun with Alonso, Jorginho, a rapidly leggy Azpi, and Luiz)

Same goes for that defence. Have you even seen many of them play?

I don't know which CL finals you watch, but the ones I do have a lot 30s who seem to handle all wingers just fine.

Out of the list, Mbappe is the only one at prime... Again, the only player in this list dominating in CL is Mbappe, the others have not faced the the strongest opposition, which is always in CL. How can you list those other players along with Mbappe, who won a freaking World Cup as the MoTM is beyond me.

My VERY personal opinion is that Bundesliga is pretty much unwatchable for the most part. Disorganized, open, and pretty poor technique esp in the mid tier teams. However, I do know there are good players there, and I'm sure you've spotted some of them. But only when they move to a top club, probably at CL, they will be truly tested. That's how it works: bigger club, bigger wages, and more pressure. Some will make it others won't. Maybe you haven't seen enough promising players fail, but I have... not pretty.

And by disorganized, I say players enjoy too much time on the ball, which is not the case in strongest leagues. See Bakayoko for example.

23 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Perhaps.. some will, some won't. Either you make money off of it, perhaps as a scout, in which case you wouldn't be wasting time posting here (nor sharing your knowledge base), or you merely have an opinion like everyone else here. ;) 

Interesting... now you use valuation as a variable... but when talking about Alonso and Willian, whatever they are sold for, is irrelevant because they are "shite." :) 

I very much care about what they are sold for, not just that they are off they team, we turned down bloody £110m in hard offers for those two prats last summer. CRIMINAL IMHO.

I never said said just low-ball sell them or any other player (except Drinkwater as we are paying that donkey an insane £120K per week, so will have to eat a big chunk on either the transfer fee or pay part of his wages to get him moved out).

You ave me confused with someone else. I am all about the quid.

1 minute ago, Robchels said:

I don't know which CL finals you watch, but the ones I do have a lot 30s who seem to handle all wingers just fine.

I am not talking about CL finals, that is a strawman, I was positing that team versus our current squad.

Seeing as you are bringing it up, and seeing as that team is so young, there is a more than decent chance, if most develop out to anywhere near their potential, that in a few years it could quite possibly go deep deep into the CL, if not win it outright.

Especially with a few tweaks as the years went by.

Like I said, bookmark it. I fully stand by my prediction in terms of sale prices when they happen. Pulisic just went for almost £60m. Prorated over the 25 man squad there is your £1.5bn right there.

And Mbappe, when sold will go for at least £275m or so, probably £300m. Add in Felix and de Light and from just those 4 players, you are looking at around £550m plus, so already over a third of the way there, and still 21 players left to be sold. You wll only have to average £45m (basically what we are asking for CHO, who wouldn't even make that squad) per head to hit £1.5bn.

Of the 21 left

you are talking about

Sancho

Vinícius Júnior 

Gianluigi Donnarumma 

Trent Alexander-Arnold 

Ryan Sessegnon

Houssem Aouar 

Luka Jovic

those alone would/will sell for around £475 to £500m.

take the lower number, 475m add it to the 550m above

£1.025bn

and still 14 players to sell

you are now down to an average of only £34m per player needed

try to buy Declan Rice for £34m. West Ham will laugh in your face.

Same for Ibrahima Konaté from RB Leipzig (they want 100m euros for his CB partner Dayot Upamecano)

Try to buy Achraf Hakimi from Real for that. LOLOL

or (provided he progresses as I think he will), Nicolò Zaniolo at Roma

Like I said, bookmark.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am not talking about CL finals, that is a strawman, I was positing that team versus our current squad.

Seeing as you are bringing it up, and seeing as that team is so young, there is a more than decent chance, if most develop out to anywhere near their potential, that in a few years it could quite possibly go deep deep into the CL, if not win it outright.

Especially with a few tweaks as the years went by.

Like I said, bookmark it. I fully stand by my prediction in terms of sale prices when they happen. Pulisic just went for almost £60m. Prorated over the 25 man squad there is your £1.5bn right there.

And Mbappe, when sold will go for at least £275m or so, probably £300m. Add in Felix and de Light and from just those 4 players, you are looking at around £550m plus, so already over a third of the way there, and still 21 players left to be sold. You wll only have to average £45m (basically what we are asking for CHO, who wouldn't even make that squad) per head to hit £1.5bn.

Of the 21 left

you are talking about

Sancho

Vinícius Júnior 

Gianluigi Donnarumma 

Trent Alexander-Arnold 

Ryan Sessegnon

Houssem Aouar 

Luka Jovic

those alone would/will sell for around £475 to £500m.

take the lower number, 475m add it to the 550m above

£1.025bn

and still 14 players to sell

you are now down to an average of only £34m per player needed

try to buy Declan Rice for £34m. West Ham will laugh in your face.

Same for Ibrahima Konaté from RB Leipzig (they want 100m euros for his CB partner Dayot Upamecano)

Try to buy Achraf Hakimi from Real for that. LOLOL

or (provided he progresses as I think he will), Nicolò Zaniolo at Roma

Like I said, bookmark.

Thanks, but no thanks. 

I see that you enjoy this game. :)

the thing is when you are wrong, and I can guarantee that you will be wrong in some of your predictions (someone will breakdown either physically or mentally and won’t develop). And then neither you, nor I, will care one bit... unless we have money  in it.

On 15/02/2019 at 6:24 PM, Jason said:

Matthijs De Ligt - 3,048 minutes
Kai Havertz - 2,320
Gianluigi Donnarumma - 2,250
Evan N'Dicka - 2,207
Jadon Sancho - 1,771
Vinicus Jr - 1,729
Ryan Sessegnon - 1,656
Diego Lainez - 1,437
Nicolo Zaniolo - 1,308
Justin Kluivert - 1,194
HUDSON-ODOI - 1,064