• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to be through and overall we dominated them even when they had 11 on the pitch.

Have to say, though, we played the majority of the second half in the wrong way I feel. When the other team has 10 men you should up the tempo and go for the kill since they can't deal with the extra man. Instead, we played so slowly, passing it around their box and settling for long shots. I know Kante scored from one but the others were comfortable for a keeper of De Gea's quality. 

Must also be said that Diego was absolutely shocking today, both with his football and antics. His touch was woeful, his dribbling school boy, and he holds on to the ball so fucking long before releasing it. He should've come off way earlier.

Brilliant performance, Jose played defensive and we cut them open at will at times.

And Conte clearly trained the team to do a lot of flicks tonight to create space and stretch the defense.

3-0 would have been the correct score. Utd defender better than last time but where just as clueless offensively. I have only seen pogba in big matches and he was poor in all of them. The guy turns 24 Wednesday can't say he's a special talent any more? Really wonderful whether he is the most overrated player on the planet.

Average performance from us but we still where heads and shoulders above them playing out of their skins. Massive gulf in quality between the two sides. Makes me confident for the double

Not gay but Ngolo is the cutest thing on earth :D 

Also, the teams in FA this year are the hardest possible. United went through West ham, everton and palace last year. We have United and two of spurs, city and arsenal if we reach final.

I hope we get arsenal or city. Spurs dont suit us at all. 

Game was easy but we made it look harder. Too slow in final moments, we could easily score 3.