• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first time at the final whistle that I've seen Conte completely ignore the fact he's expected to seek the other manager's hand to shake. Obviously he already knew Jose wouldn't shake hands, and he'd rather not get dissed, but still, it's telling that he'll at least try to shake everyone's hand but Jose's.

No Kane will be fantastic for us, but those cunts will go all out on us and it will be difficult as fuck. Only players Kante struggles against are very dynamic strong mids which Wanyama and Dembele are. 

Arsenal is Arsenal and City can be beaten on tactical level. 

Anyone we get is gonna be super difficult if we play like today, but Conte can prep the team well. 

Spurs are hardest opponents we could have got Outplayed us for both games this season and it was only their lack of finishing cut at the Bridge that turned the game our way. Don't know prognosis of Kane but if he is out that is a big bonus but Poch is a really good manager who gets best out of his team. They hardly lost a game in his absence so not going to be complacent. Can't wait. Glad that our players came out with no serious injury with their UFC style approach and can look forward ti Saturday and have Wembley on the way!

Jose complaining about refereeing decisions when he sent a team out to kick the fuck out of our players, Hazard in particular. He seems to be forgetting the glut of offside goals earlier in the season, never mind the Southampton 'goal' in the League Cup Final. United were a disgrace tonight and, having grown up with the Best, Law and Charlton school of football they can forget about that now. Herrera is a niggly, spiteful cunt and like his team got what he deserved.

Well done Antonio and the lads.

Brainless thug Ander Herrera can't fucking stand the sight of him always moaning and acting like a spoilt brat on the pitch. Sending off serves him well the bastard. He's the impersonation of Mourinho on the pitch what a better way to beat this fucker than through a lot of controversy? Came up with a vile gameplan tonight lots of fouls and negative football glad we kicked the poor bastard out and Conte made him look miserable.

Superb performance and especially Hazard and Kante. Barring that one brainfart moment from Luiz, we controlled the game from start to finish and didn't give anything away. If there's one criticism is that our finishing was poor again. Really need to start putting away those chances in games.

As for United, well, I know they have players out and have a hectic schedule but my word, they played like a typical Mourinho team away from home against one of the big teams. All they did was trying to kick us and contain our threat. Didn't even see any hint of Mourinho trying to hurt us by going forward. Same crap we've seen over the years. He's managing a big team in Man United but setting them up like a Tony Pulis side.

Another 5-1 win at Wembley against Spurs would be lovely.

Would rather have Arsenal or Man City to be honest. Spurs really the only team so far that completley dominated us. On both fixtures.

Oh my god, this is a new low. Listen to the last question.

'Our opponent is not playing in Europe. Our opponent could because when I left the club last season, I left the club in the Champions League, winning the Champions League group, ..., playing the second leg at home. So if they won the Champions League last year, they could be playing in Europe this season. So it is not my fault, it is the fault of those that stayed here and didn't want the Champions League.'