• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of 'I'm glad to see the team I declared my love for doing well even without me', instead of 'well, they haven't won anything yet', it's, 'Look what *I* did though!'.

41 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Oh my god, this is a new low. Listen to the last question.

'Our opponent is not playing in Europe. Our opponent could because when I left the club last season, I left the club in the Champions League, winning the Champions League group, ..., playing the second leg at home. So if they won the Champions League last year, they could be playing in Europe this season. So it is not my fault, it is the fault of those that stayed here and didn't want the Champions League.'

Poor guy has been reaching all year to find something to comfort him about our spot on the table. 

His ego needs to be fed. 

Btw I don't know who else was introduced to football when United were top dogs, but I was, and they were gods then; beating them was like beating Ali or Senna. Beating them now, with genuine ease (I believe this is the 1st ever season we've been clearly superior to them), is borderline orgasmic. Bigger rivals than Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool by far, none of those teams have a shred of significant history vs. us. Only United and Barcelona are our rivals. And now, they're our students, displayed by the pathetic attempt to pull-off our formation :lol:Top dogs, finally. I just hope we're top dogs for 4 seasons in a row, which I know we have the potential to do if we're ruthless in all areas from management to on the pitch.

Really did not see how Batshuayi couldn't come on earlier in for Costa. Costa was doing nothing after the 75 min mark but get himself a yellow.
Really getting on my nerves as its as Costa is undroppable when he is also playing badly. 
I am a huge fan of Costa so don't get me wrong! I just think he could do with sitting on the bench for a game or two to get his focus and hunger back on track.

Also, Pogba is not good at all. He can do his fancy sideways passing and semi-dribbles that lead to nothing all he wants. He poses no threat to big teams at all and his attitude is so bad. Ronaldo and Bale at least live up to their price tag to a degree (Bale has been injured a lot but he comes up with the goods when needed). He might end up being world class (hope not for our sake :D), but he is far from it atm. I was more afraid of Mark Noble, when we played West Ham last time, than Pogba today.

Good goal from Kanté!

This is the kind of game that make people hate Mou. If he is your manager and you are winning, it is all good but man if he is your opponent,  he is just annoying. From his conference comment, to his negative and just kick the other team best player football. 

But I think he fit perfectly with current United (big team that has not won big trophy in years, he will instill siege mentality. The problem happen once you start winning,  you don't want to be the villain anymore but that's what your manager want, then everything start to crumble) 

United fans disgust me, was reading some comments on espn soccernet, deluded karnts, they think they got robbed, if anything they are very lucky to finish the game with just 10 men, we should have given them a spanking, but De Gea was on fire and we couldn´d finish off the game for good, Costa was too wasteful again. Thank god we won this, Kante is simply world class, what a great goal, im running out of adjectives to describe this young man, he´s been sensational, just flawless, Chelsea player of the year for me and PFA player of the year too, if there is any justice in football, he sure loves playing agasint the mancs, 2 goals for Chelsea so far and only against United :) 

United are simply a disgrace, just rugby tactics to foul us off the park, dirty players, Herrera is a cunt, Rojo is a dusgusting player just like his fellow countryman Aguero, they can all fark off for all i care, Mourinho has no class end of. We were simply much better than United, they can have all the excuses they want, but in the end we deserved to go through. Semi final will be a cracker for sure, very tough game against Spurs, we will need to be at our absolute best when the time comes, i can imagine they will try the same tactics United used today to rough us up, but im sure the lads will be ready for the challenge, im sure Conte will prepare them very well and make them raring to go just like he has done for the past months. Now on to the next game, enjoy this win fellow Chelsea supporters, cheers mates and KTBFFH :)

Pretty apparent they came out with the gameplan of fouling our players with the idea that the ref can't call them all.  To be honest, it's a fair strategy in the sense that, more often than not it's true.  After the mkhitaryan tackle I figured mou was correct to think that.  Credit to oliver for having the bottle to do his job however and calling them on it.  

Honestly thought the rojo stamp was worse than anything herrera did today.

12 hours ago, Leif said:

Btw I don't know who else was introduced to football when United were top dogs, but I was, and they were gods then; beating them was like beating Ali or Senna. Beating them now, with genuine ease (I believe this is the 1st ever season we've been clearly superior to them), is borderline orgasmic. Bigger rivals than Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool by far, none of those teams have a shred of significant history vs. us. Only United and Barcelona are our rivals. And now, they're our students, displayed by the pathetic attempt to pull-off our formation :lol:Top dogs, finally. I just hope we're top dogs for 4 seasons in a row, which I know we have the potential to do if we're ruthless in all areas from management to on the pitch.

Only to those who were introduced to the game at the same time as you.

The rivalry with ManU is situational; they were the best, a target. We became challengers to their dominance, new kids on the block. A classic script. The Liverpool confrontations created another situation and, in the eyes of many, an even bigger rivalry. Before either there was the Sheffield Wednesday rivalry of the 80s and before that the one with Leeds of the 60s & 70s. Situations change so situational rivalries come and go.

Tottenham is the real thing. It's in this club's DNA. Other rivalries may burn more brightly from time to time but, irrespective of what's at stake when the clubs meet, Chelsea - Tottenham is more than a game, it's an event. I'm off to White Hart Lane tonight. It may only be a youth team fixture but who it's against elevates it to a different level.

Against other clubs,  mundane issues like wanting Chelsea to play good, attractive football, come into play. Against Spurs such thoughts go right out the window. Just win lads, and we don't care how.

7 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

POP-QUIZ:

Who's more deluded?

A-ManUtd fans

B-Arsenal fans

Yes he was invisible ... if that what makes them happy. But of the 2, Herrera is a big dumb f*** which is why he was send off ... So basically coming up with such idiotic "FACTS" they need to look up for the Idiot who cost them the game. 

Deluded fools!!!