Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty obvious that they'll pack the midfield with lots of bodies. Probably see Dier, Dembele, and Wanyama in the middle of the pitch. Plus that dirty cunt Dele Ali.

They'll be an absolute pain to break down.

I think Conte should drop Pedro, he's been riding the coattails of Diego and Hazard too long, and he's getting increasingly selfish by not passing to Diego. If we had a proper wingers like Robben/Duff, Diego would score 40+ goals. We should give Willian another chance, let's not the death of his mother be the end of his Chelsea career.

19 minutes ago, appiedabbie said:

I think Conte should drop Pedro, he's been riding the coattails of Diego and Hazard too long, and he's getting increasingly selfish by not passing to Diego. If we had a proper wingers like Robben/Duff, Diego would score 40+ goals. We should give Willian another chance, let's not the death of his mother be the end of his Chelsea career.

What? We are currently the biggest "powerhouse" in Premier league and Pedro is playing  great. Why would you try to fix something that is not broken before such an important match? CMON CHELSEA !! 

Well i just cant wait till first touch of ball tomorrow(but this weak gone so fast). Last game i was soooooooo hyped was vs UTD(and in next Saturday we play with City). 

Two things are very important: first of course we must win it. But secondly Costa cant get yellow. We need him vc City. After that game we have a good calendar.

Just noticed that all of our other rivals have very winnable matches this weekend. Liverpool and City have Sunderland and Burnley respectively so they should coast to 3 points without much effort. Arsenal have Bournemouth who may be somewhat tricky but I doubt it. United have West Ham who are dire and just choked away a very late 2-1 lead to lose 3-2 to Spuds. 

I expect all of them to get 3 points. Us beating Spuds with Man City away next weekend would be colossal.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/chelsea-scum-away-battle-of-the-bridge-2-revenge-of-the-yids.19830/page-13

" One things for sure.....win, lose or draw Stamford Bridge will once again be silenced by our fans
Mourinho's right your fans are shite "

" Costa ahead of Kane? Willian ahead of Lamela? No chance. Kante is a great player but a healthy Dembele is undoubtedly better while he doesn't do anything Dier can't do. The only player of theirs I envy is Hazard who is indeed spectacular when he isn't trying to get manager sacked

No one including Chelksi fans rated Matic, Pedro, Moses, Luiz, Cahill etc only a month ago.

Kane
Hazard Dele Lamela
Dembele Eric
Rose Jan Toby Walker
Lloris

That team would be ace. "

23 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/chelsea-scum-away-battle-of-the-bridge-2-revenge-of-the-yids.19830/page-13

" One things for sure.....win, lose or draw Stamford Bridge will once again be silenced by our fans

" Costa ahead of Kane? Willian ahead of Lamela? No chance. Kante is a great player but a healthy Dembele is undoubtedly better while he doesn't do anything Dier can't do. The only player of theirs I envy is Hazard who is indeed spectacular when he isn't trying to get manager sacked

No one including Chelksi fans rated Matic, Pedro, Moses, Luiz, Cahill etc only a month ago.

Kane
Hazard Dele Lamela
Dembele Eric
Rose Jan Toby Walker
Lloris

Thanks for spreading the disease.

13 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just noticed that all of our other rivals have very winnable matches this weekend. Liverpool and City have Sunderland and Burnley respectively so they should coast to 3 points without much effort. Arsenal have Bournemouth who may be somewhat tricky but I doubt it. United have West Ham who are dire and just choked away a very late 2-1 lead to lose 3-2 to Spuds. 

I expect all of them to get 3 points. Us beating Spuds with Man City away next weekend would be colossal.

And after Shitty thats what `every team in PL will be saying about us for quite a few games. We have to beat the best to be the best! And I want us to beat them when they are at their best. Wheres the pride in beating a broke down team??

12 hours ago, guddy6969 said:

Kane
Hazard Dele Lamela
Dembele Eric
Rose Jan Toby Walker
Lloris

WHY?

I've not been as up for a game for awhile (apart from Mounure and the North Londoners) I'm so wired I'm bouncing off the walls!  No matter how I look at it I cant see us losing.

I can't see us changing anythimg teamwise so 7 in a row!!

Will be out early lubricating the vocal chords, We really need to shout these bunch of wankers out of the Bridge.

Hope you all have a good game guys.

Chelsea-FC-The-Spuds-Mashers_zps67vf16st

I think the Spurs players know they are inferior to this Chelsea squad and it will show in their play. An early brace by Costa should send them reeling. Stamford Bridge was a buzz last year in the 2-2 draw and I expect even more with us top of the league. Cannot allow some early fluke goal to give them hope or confidence.

I think our attack is bursting with creativity and pace. We should be able to get 3 or 4 today in my opinion. I will go Costa, Pedro, Hazard and Luiz. Is 4-0 asking too much? :D

We get to return the trip in just 5 weeks or so to White Hart Lane. Much tougher game there. But today, I think the lads will be more than up for it.

I am ready for kickoff now. Can hardly wait.

Come on you Chelsea!!

Good luck to the players and staff today, just keep doing what you´ve been doing the last weeks, go out there and make us proud, give it your all like always, show the passion, desire, commitment, organization and focus you have shown these past weeks and you will be dully rewarded. Cheers and KTBFFH ;)

Seeing lots of our fans on Twitter that are convinced we'll ease past them today. Like its a foregone conclusion. Wish I was as confident. Think it'll be our toughest test since the tactical switch.

I know Conte won't allow our players to feel the same or that they don't have to be at their best to win, so I hope we don't start like we did against Boro and just let Spuds impose their will.