Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Every average fan and their dog could read Leicester's tactics last season. Old fashioned 4-4-2, lots of balls for Vardy's pace over defences blah blah blah. All this for 5 rounds, 10 rounds, 15 rounds, 38 rounds. They all said that a moment will come when Leicester will crack. Well they did not even though you could read them like an open book.

Everybody knows Messi's movement but they can't do nothing about it. Everybody knows that Robben likes to come inside on his left foot 99 out of 100 times but nobody can't stop him. Everybody knows that Terry likes to attack the first post at every corner kick but that did not stop him from scoring tons of goals exactly this way.

Had football been this easy you know......................................

Funny reading scousers talking about other teams getting undone during a season because of certain tactics. I guess it's probably because they have been so successful with four at the back during the last 26 years in which they won FUCK ALL haha

Those idiots (Liverpool fans) think we have had it easy since we started this run, its almost like they don't even realize they have played three of these supposedly easy fixtures themselves and only won one of them. The best one however is we are apparently going to get found out with 3 at the back because Brendan did, what those morons don't realize is three at the back requires a solid and structured defensive system, Conte is the best defensive coach in the world, Brendan is the worst defensive coach i have  ever seen manage a top half PL team, there defending under him was worse than some of the bloopers i see watching the league two highlights.

41 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I will never forgot this game. Did any spurs player get any ban after this game? And no red card? Fucking disgrace.

Well we are on fire and we are in better mental place then spurs.  I would kill for win that match :ph34r:

Just take care of Kane and i really worry now about Costa ban for 5 yellows. This could be that match and after it we lay with City. :/

I think we should win something 3-1(it will be hard to take next clean sheet).

Danny Rose

"The feeling after the Chelsea game last season is one that I never want to feel again," said the England full-back.

"There were people upset, crying in the changing room after that game.    :0)

"It's a feeling that we never want to feel again as a football club. I hope everyone has learned from that and we are going to try to push on this season."

9 hours ago, guddy6969 said:

Danny Rose

"The feeling after the Chelsea game last season is one that I never want to feel again," said the England full-back.

"There were people upset, crying in the changing room after that game.    :0)

"It's a feeling that we never want to feel again as a football club. I hope everyone has learned from that and we are going to try to push on this season."

Yeah cry again mutherchucker , u r banned and Davies i think is injured , cue Victor Moses to have motm performance hopefully gu gu gu get some then get some more.

Who do they miss? Dele Alli and Alderweireld injured? Rose suspended and Hurricane The Wanker still not really fit right? Hope Monaco (and our good old pal Falcao) fuck them up before they come to the Bridge. 

Ooooooh yeah, Monaco kicking them out of the UCL and we giving them their first League defeat. And to think the Spurs fans were saying that "the giant (them) has awoken". 

#PochOut and Spurred on and chill on Saturday night. WE HATE TOTTENHAM! 

It's a man watching the London Derby on TV in a bar.
His cat is sitting at his side and also watching the London Derby when Tottenhahaham scores a goal.
The cat starts to run around the bar by jumping on the tables!
The neighbor asks the man:
"What's the matter with your cat?"
- He's a supporter of Tottenham, he's happy.
- Okay! And what does it do when Tottenhahaham wins against Chelsea at the Bridge
- I do not know, I had this cat 26 years ago

"Keep them double training sessions up, Poch. Keep changing the formation every game, Poch. Keep picking a different 11 every game, Poch. We're really starting to dig out way out of this pit of mediocrity.

If you don't fix a problem in 2-3 months, will you ever? We're going to get destroyed by Chelsea. "