Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Honestly I'm nervous as f***. Bought some sweet stuff to eat during the game yet I haven't eaten since morning and can't even look at food now. So anxious. Normally we should roll over them if football was predictable yet I fear historical day today.

All will be settled when I see first 10 minutes to make my mind about how the game goes.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Honestly I'm nervous as f***. Bought some sweet stuff to eat during the game yet I haven't eaten since morning and can't even look at food now. So anxious. Normally we should roll over them if football was predictable yet I fear historical day today.

All will be settled when I see first 10 minutes to make my mind about how the game goes.

keep-calm-and-believe-in-diego-costa-2.p

Went to a tottenham forum to read what they think about the game.

They are so confident they'll win by atleast 2 goals it's hilarious.

BTW, they posted a picture of someone on this forum saying 'the jews must be stopped' in their matchthread. 

EDIT: It was a post from @Leif.