Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

4 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Mbappe for 50-60? you have to know that Mbappe will be as expensive/more expensive than Belotti will be. 

Edit: I know its the express but still " anything under £112m set to be rebuffed "

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/785452/Kylian-Mbappe-transfer-news-Monaco-name-price

For me I would put in €60m and add ons the way utd did it to get martial 

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

For me I would put in €60m and add ons the way utd did it to get martial 

This kid aint Martial. He will break the world transfer record whenever Monaco decide to sell him. In a dream world Monaco would be able to keep that team together cause it would be absolutely terrifying in 3 years time. 

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Mbappe for 50-60? you have to know that Mbappe will be as expensive/more expensive than Belotti will be. 

Edit: I know its the express but still " anything under £112m set to be rebuffed "

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/785452/Kylian-Mbappe-transfer-news-Monaco-name-price

Damn £100 million for an eighteen year old, 

1 hour ago, ulvhedin said:

Are we even connceted to Andrea Belotti?

As usual, we can't know for sure but there have been reports. As commented upon in the previous page of this thread, The Mirror and The Express say that we had a bid worth €100m, including bonuses, rejected by Torino. According to those stories, Torino want the full amount up front.

42 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Hope it's not one of those summers again. They certainly ain't getting €/£100m for him, but our supposed bid of £50m is a little short.

If I read it correctly, the reported bid was £51m + £34m bonuses. That's just over €100m.

If I read it correctly, the reported bid was £51m + £34m bonuses. That's just over €100m.

Not sure what the bonuses entail (presume the usual targets), but that isn't an offer that Torino should be putting their nose up at. Guess payments in installments will stall any potential deal.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Not sure what the bonuses entail (presume the usual targets), but that isn't an offer that Torino should be putting their nose up at. Guess payments in installments will stall any potential deal.

I think clubs selling to the Premier League have learned that if they hold out for the buyout clause they have a good chance to get it. Torino will certainly play it that way.

I think clubs selling to the Premier League have learned that if they hold out for the buyout clause you have a good chance to get it. Torino will certainly play it that way.

I know. It would\will be a different story, if a Serie A club lay down an offer.

10 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Hope this isn't true, but one wonders how much money Jose will finally spend at United. http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/22/manchester-united-close-in-on-84m-andrea-belotti-to-replace-zlatan-ibrahimovic-6591641/

I would like to believe we have the most chances to sign italian/serie a players because of Conte. It would make most sense to them unless they move only for money.

IMO if we and Utd want Belotti he would chose us.

On 23/04/2017 at 1:58 PM, BlueLyon said:

I would like to believe we have the most chances to sign italian/serie a players because of Conte. It would make most sense to them unless they move only for money.

IMO if we and Utd want Belotti he would chose us.

Especially if they fail to qualify for the CL.

My ordinary idea, coloured by what I consider to be the correct attitude toward Jose, would be for United to make the top four. If we are directly competing for players however, then let's hope they miss out.

The worst outcome, the one I want to avoid for sure, is that they finish outside the top four and win the Europa League. That would mean five, not four, English teams in the Champions League next season. For me that's bad because 1) it means one more club who can offer CL football to our potential transfer targets, and, 2) the Champions League TV pool would be split five ways instead of four, a difference of millions of pounds.

11 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Hope this isn't true, but one wonders how much money Jose will finally spend at United. http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/22/manchester-united-close-in-on-84m-andrea-belotti-to-replace-zlatan-ibrahimovic-6591641/

Of course it's not true. This is not even a question since it's metro...

• 2 weeks later...

Out of all the strikers we have been linked to Belloti is by far the best option. He is the type of player who will give 100% every game and thats what we need.

He is better than Lakaku, Mbepe or Morata. Pay what we have to, lets get him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You