Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Between Lukaku, Morata and Belotti, I think Belotti is my number 1 option tbh. Complete striker. Imagine a Diego Costa with way more finesse. That's Belotti. 

What about Aubameyang do u rated him? 

10 hours ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

He is a much better option than Lukaku, and a much cheaper one too.

Agree he's better, but doubt he'll be significantly cheaper, if he's any cheaper at all.

First, there is that rumoured buy out clause which Torino will negotiate hard to have met in full.

Second, Belotti has been very clear that he's happy to stay in Turin. Torino are not going to come under any pressure to sell and that will help them to hold out for the price they want.

Third, there's the law of supply and demand. You and I aren't the only ones on this site who rate Belotti more highly than Lukaku. There are plenty, and there are certain to be plenty more among the decision makers of Europe's top clubs. I'd bet a lot of money that, among the clubs able to afford these two players, there will be a much higher demand for Belotti than there will be for Rom. This will also put upward pressure on Belotti's price.

16 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Rumours continue to have us scouting him, I would much prefer Belotti to Lukaku/Morata but its totally a personal reason.

Could you imagine a front 3 of Hazard, Belotti, Sanchez? every one offers something truly different and together would be absolutely devastating. Might be a long shot and clearly we are being linked with Lukaku but I dream of the Rooster!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/andrea-belotti-torino-23-year-old-striker-who-grabbing-right-eyeballs

Courtois

Christensen - Luiz - Azpilicueta

Fabinho - Kante - Nainggolan - Alonso

Hazard - Belotti - Sanchez

GK; Cahill, Moses; Chalobah, Fabregas; Pedro, Llorente

Oh my days

Plenty of tactical options depending on the games at hand

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Agree he's better, but doubt he'll be significantly cheaper, if he's any cheaper at all.

First, there is that rumoured buy out clause which Torino will negotiate hard to have met in full.

Second, Belotti has been very clear that he's happy to stay in Turin. Torino are not going to come under any pressure to sell and that will help them to hold out for the price they want.

Third, there's the law of supply and demand. You and I aren't the only ones on this site who rate Belotti more highly than Lukaku. There are plenty, and there are certain to be plenty more among the decision makers of Europe's top clubs. I'd bet a lot of money that, among the clubs able to afford these two players, there will be a much higher demand for Belotti than there will be for Rom. This will also put upward pressure on Belotti's price.

Only the truly financially powerful can afford him though. Barcelona, Real, Bayern, PSG and Juve all have an established striker and aren't in the market for one.

City have Aguero and 'wonderkid' Jesus so I doubt they'll be in for him. Arsenal and Liverpool can't compete with Chelsea financially.

Utd want to continue with Zlatan and Zlatan doesn't play second fiddle to anyone. But I guess there's a possibility they would be interested. But Chelsea will most likely have the title win as an advantage, along with an Italian in charge. And there's a strong possibility Utd won't be able to offer CL football unlike Chelsea. Living in London instead of Manchester doesn't hurt either.

I think Chelsea would stand a genuine chance if they are willing to invest. The club transfer record would definitely have to be broken but selling Costa would soften the blow on the pockets.

53 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Only the truly financially powerful can afford him though. Barcelona, Real, Bayern, PSG and Juve all have an established striker and aren't in the market for one.

City have Aguero and 'wonderkid' Jesus so I doubt they'll be in for him. Arsenal and Liverpool can't compete with Chelsea financially.

Utd want to continue with Zlatan and Zlatan doesn't play second fiddle to anyone. But I guess there's a possibility they would be interested. But Chelsea will most likely have the title win as advantage, along with an Italian in charge. And there's a strong possibility Utd won't be able to offer CL football unlike Chelsea. Living in London instead of Manchester doesn't hurt either.

I think Chelsea would stand a genuine chance if they are willing to invest. The club transfer record would definitely have to be broken but selling Costa would soften the blow on the pockets.

I love process of elimination like this. Based on this I agree, no other club in the top 5 leagues could surely go in for him.

But I wonder about Dortmund if they get a huge sum for Aub. For Belotti, there may be no better-suiting club.

53 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Utd want to continue with Zlatan and Zlatan doesn't play second fiddle to anyone. But I guess there's a possibility they would be interested. But Chelsea will most likely have the title win as advantage, along with an Italian in charge. And there's a strong possibility Utd won't be able to offer CL football unlike Chelsea. Living in London instead of Manchester doesn't hurt either.

Yep, not withstanding rumoured interest from a number of top clubs, all of this makes a lot of sense. Indeed, it may be because none of his preferred destination clubs are in the market for a striker now, that he says so clearly he'll be staying at Torino. I still say, however, that there will be no pressure for Torino to part with him and that situation will enable them to hold out for the buy out figure.

Belotti won't be cheap, and nor should he be; he's a terrific player. I would certainly pay more for him than I'd pay for Lukaku. In fact I wouldn't buy Rom at all.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

I love process of elimination of this. Based on this I agree, no other club in the top 5 leagues could possibly go in for him.

But I wonder about Dortmund if they get a huge sum for Aub. For Belotti, there may be no better-suiting club.

I don't think Dortmund can afford to spend 50m+ on a single player (along with the wages that come along with such a deal) even if they make a lot of money from sales. See the past window when they sold Hummels, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan. And it's hard to imagine him picking being the 'best of the rest' in Germany over a genuine shot of consistent succes with Chelsea.

9 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yep, not withstanding rumoured interest from a number of top clubs, all of this makes a lot of sense. Indeed, it may be because none of his preferred destination clubs are in the market for a striker now, that he says so clearly he'll be staying at Torino. I still say, however, that there will be no pressure for Torino to part with him and that situation will enable them to hold out for the buy out figure.

Belotti won't be cheap, and nor should he be. He's a terrific player.

It would indeed depend on Conte and the club being able to sell him the idea of the 'Chelsea experience'.

Such extreme buy-out clauses are mostly installed for intimidation purposes though. In most cases, it doesn't actually come to paying the full amount. I don't think it will in this case because there's still a hierarchy in place. 'A Torino player can't command a near world record fee'.

But I guess anything is possible in today's market.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Courtois

Christensen - Luiz - Azpilicueta

Fabinho - Kante - Nainggolan - Alonso

Hazard - Belotti - Sanchez

GK; Cahill, Moses; Chalobah, Fabregas; Pedro, Llorente

Oh my days

Plenty of tactical options depending on the games at hand

I dunno enough about Beloti but he sounds like a great option

As we are posting our team options heres mine pray%202_zpsyaqj6mox.gif

Eden - Lukaku/Belotti  - Sanchez
            Sandro - (Verratti,Dahoud,Kessie,Nainggolan,Vidal,Bakayoko) - N'Golo - Felipe Anderson
                                                            Bonucci - Luiz - Dave
                                                                            Tibo

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He won't be cheap, but would be cheaper for sure. Torino is a mid tier club in Serie A, last time they were in similar position was with Immobile, and the sold him for 15m euros, about 12m sterling i guess. Everton would command an extra fee for each of the following reasons: Lukaku is very overrated, is PL "proven" and Chelsea is a direct competitor(don't remember if he is HG but it's another factor if he is indeed). Everton will probably want some madness shit like 80m for Lukaku, they already overpaid for him in the first place(paid 28). I don't think Torino would reject 50m for Belotti at all.

I know its impossible but if we actualy sell Costa for reported ~100m I would give Bayern an offer they cant refuse for Lewandowski. Im sure bayern would accept big offer, but its all up to Lewa if he wants to leave.

I just dont think any other striker that we were linked with would improve us over inform Costa. 

If we sell Costa we need a type of player that United got in RVP when they bought him from arsenal. Instant impact, reliable and world class. 

Every signing is 50/50, but Lukaku, Belotti, Laca,...they all scream big risk considering the price and fact we will NEED reliable striker next season.

Belotti does alot more work for his team compared to Lukaku, thats one of the biggest diffrences. We need a striker that can help put pressure on defenders when needed, that can hold onto the ball and distribute it with precision. I also like Belottis aggression/warrior mentality compared to Lukakus tendencies to blame teammates and sulk when things dosen't go his way.

Hazard-Belotti-Sanchez  || Pedro-Willian

I would be very happy having these attacking options for next season. Both Sanchez and Pedro can do a job as striker, when we are resting Belotti. There is also the option to play 3-5-2 at times, if we add another central midfielder like Fabinho to our squad. That would give us countless options.

Andrea Belotti would be happy to stay in Italy this summer despite interest from Premier League rivals Chelsea and Arsenal, according to Torino boss Sinisa Mihajlovic

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/08/andrea-belotti-happy-to-stay-in-italy-and-reject-chelsea-and-arsenal-advances-says-torino-boss-sinisa-mihajlovic-6562019/#ixzz4detdvbjP

56 minutes ago, the wes said:

Andrea Belotti: Games: 32 Goals: 25

...1st player to score 24 goals in a Serie A season before turning 24 since Shevchenko in 2000!

This guy is so much like Costa.. I wish him or Big Rom joins us this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You