Andrea Belotti(Torino)

Position:Striker - Centre Forward

Foot:right

Height: 1,81 m

Nationality:Italy

Date of birth:Dec 20, 1993 

Contract until:30.06.2020

Current market value:15,00 Mill. €

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/554179/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Andrea-Belotti

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/399764/calciomercato-torino-sirene-straniere-per-belotti.html

Image result for Andrea Belotti  

Early in his career, Belotti played as a midfielder and winger but under the intuition of Albinoleffe's Primavera coach, Alessio Pala, he was converted to a forward.He prefers to play as a second striker, but can play anywhere across the front line. Emiliano Mondonico, the manager of the Albinoleffe first team when Belotti played in the youth team described him as "a player of the highest level [...] I saw him play and I realised that he was a talent. He is a muscly forward, full of quality. I would call him an old-fashioned centre-forward. He has movement and matches this aspect with great wickedness in front of goal. [...] He has to play in front of the goal, as the centre-forward. He can play in all of the roles in attack, a winger, the second striker, but I think he has to play as the striker to take full advantage of his certain characteristics and his eye for goal." He has also been compared to Roberto Boningtona and Gianluca Vialli Belotti's coach in the Italy under-20, Alberigo Evani, said "there are few like him. He does double duty: he is the first defender for the team, making an important contribution."

I got that info off Wikipedia 

Andrea Belotti Characteristics

+ Strengths

Finishing
Strong
Defensive contribution
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Andrea Belotti's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Likes to tackle
  • Commits fouls often

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, the wes said:

Forget about signing this kid he signed a new deal for torino and his transfer clause his €100m 

He is leaving for Napoli or he stays. Very very good player but we shouldn't go for him with Costa and Batshuayi on board.

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

would love him here instead of llorente!!!

I like this lad but I think he is someone to consider if, and when, we need to replace Diego. Belotti does not look like he could play with DC and I can't believe he would accept the role of backup. In any case, his transfer fee and wage requirements would make him far too expensive to park on the bench.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You