Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have a tough and late Monday game, then a European game on Thursday night. We have a full week to prepare for them. We have to take advantage of this. 6 points from the home games against Leicester and United would be superb.

And please, no Mourinho chants in the stands.

54 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

They have a tough and late Monday game, then a European game on Thursday night. We have a full week to prepare for them. We have to take advantage of this. 6 points from the home games against Leicester and United would be superb.

Agree. And also I would say don't boo him. Just forget he exists for this game. Just respect Conte please.

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

Instead of Mourinho chants fans should sing chants for Cobte

I don't think we can win, maybe tie or lose. 

Sorry but I don't have that high confidence for big games yet 

Even we are doing great against smaller team we need to show it for 90 minutes against the best. 

Only one person from the visiting side should be applauded and it's not Jose. Juan Mata deserves all the love and respect from us.. 

Jose on the other hand, wouldnt mind him being boo'd :cig:

Nonetheless, just like every single game (especially at home), we should expect to win. We have more prep and we play far better football than them when we're up for it. I just hope we don't collapse like we did in our previous "big games"

-----------------Courtois

------Azpilicueta---Luiz---Terry

Moses----Kante----Matic----Alonso

---------Willian---------Hazard

------------------Costa

I think we'll win 2 - 1. Hazard and Costa to score. I think the boys will be fired up for this one.

cant let Pogba roam free in this game, Kante will need to be at his very best to control the midfield and we need to be very wary of the aerial threat from Ibra and Fellaini if both play, and the pace of Martial and Rashford, but whoever plays the team must be focused for the whole 90 mins, cant let United get a hold of the game and we can´t sit back or else we´re farked, need to take lessons from Arse and Pool games. We have all it takes to take 3 points, just can´t show United too much respect.

My team:

Courtois

Azpi             Terry            Luiz      

Moses                                                      Alonso

Matic          Kante        

William                                                Hazard

Costa         

weve shown as a team that we're capable of beating the smaller teams and as long as we keep doing that we should easily get top four. It would be nice to win this one but personally I'm not bothered if we lose. We lost to Liverpool and Arsenal yet we're still only three points off top. After this fixture we have an easy run so hopefully we can string wins together and wait for the others to drop points.