Chelsea v Man United

Jase

I'm actually a little concerned about the 343.  I know we've played well, but there was a spot in the second half where Leicester took it to us.  After we brought on Chalobah and went to 3-5-2 we became solid again.

Edited by Sideshow Luiz
Spelling mistake

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see us win this one easily. José knows our squad trough and trough and I even think that some of them are scared to play against him.

Myself is pretty scared about that shit-Andy-Carroll Zlatan. Dat grandpa baller can still do something out of nothing and he, as he is BFF with José, will give 200% for him. Then you still have Mata (if he's fit), Rashford who's class and in defence Eric Baily and of course David De Gea who's absolute class compared to T-Bo....

But I think that whole United squad will give 200% because of Mourinho. José will probably tell them to give something extra for him as he was (unrightfully) sacked at Chelsea. Can't say I'm surprised to the fact that he holds a deep grudge against some of our players and, like we do, the board. Simple said the club.

I won't boo the man and the Chelsea fans who do are out of their mind. We all loved José when he was a Blue. He brought us head-to-head with the big boys. I also won't cheer for him either. I cheer for Conte.

As José said when Lamps went to Citeh: the love story is over. We are now rivals.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

I just realized that manutd are playing mancity at home 3 days after our match. I'm beginning to think that Mourinho will play very conservative in this away game to conserve as much energy as possible and not to lose. 

If we score early we could easily finish them off, I'm sure the next match against mancity at old Trafford will be at the back of their minds. 

That said, I'm hoping for a 1-0 win, own goal, off Dea Gea's butt, 94th min, 1 minute more than the added time :)

26 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I just realized that manutd are playing mancity at home 3 days after our match. I'm beginning to think that Mourinho will play very conservative in this away game to conserve as much energy as possible and not to lose. 

If we score early we could easily finish them off, I'm sure the next match against mancity at old Trafford will be at the back of their minds. 

That said, I'm hoping for a 1-0 win, own goal, off Dea Gea's butt, 94th min, 1 minute more than the added time :)

or maybe the same goal but by JT/Costa/Hazard/Zouma in his return after 3 minutes on the pitch LOL

15 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I can't see us win this one easily. José knows our squad trough and trough and I even think that some of them are scared to play against him.

Myself is pretty scared about that shit-Andy-Carroll Zlatan. Dat grandpa baller can still do something out of nothing and he, as he is BFF with José, will give 200% for him. Then you still have Mata (if he's fit), Rashford who's class and in defence Eric Baily and of course David De Gea who's absolute class compared to T-Bo....

But I think that whole United squad will give 200% because of Mourinho. José will probably tell them to give something extra for him as he was (unrightfully) sacked at Chelsea. Can't say I'm surprised to the fact that he holds a deep grudge against some of our players and, like we do, the board. Simple said the club.

I won't boo the man and the Chelsea fans who do are out of their mind. We all loved José when he was a Blue. He brought us head-to-head with the big boys. I also won't cheer for him either. I cheer for Conte.

As José said when Lamps went to Citeh: the love story is over. We are now rivals.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Thats such a media driven myth.

De Gea as made as many mistakes as Courtois in recent times, most recent one spunking two points up the wall against Stoke. De Gea makes some great saves for the camera which are often making up for poor positioning, ie stopping fires he starts, which is what we critise Cahill for. It made me laugh when he was lauded for his performance vs Italy in the Euro's when it was his fault they were playing Italy in the first place. I scrutinize De Gea a lot purely because of the overhype he gets, and for the supposedly best keeper in the world he sure fucks up a lot.

Im not saying he isn't a very good keeper because he is, but I can't believe even our own fans have fallen for the media propoganda that he is on another level to Courtois, he just simply isn't, Tibo is such a better all-rounder, all be be it not in his best career form.

As for Jose, no way in hell was he unfairly sacked, a squad with the quality and value of us should not be fighting relegation at Christmas, he could have won the previous ten titles and deserved to go.for that. If we were say 9th i would have probably agreed that he deserved time to turn it round but 16th? No way.

Having said that no doubt in his mind he was harshly sacked, so will for sure be determined to put that right. However unlike when he returned with Inter, I do believe we have the manager to deal with whatever he throws at us tactically and mentally.

Worried about this game, 2nd half against leciester showed what happen when we are pressed and teams understand that you have to mark David Luiz and let cahill be our starting point. 

I also can see mourinho put ibrahimovic against azpi and just play long ball and lots of crosses from Valencia. Azpi is a wonderful defender but not good in the air 

13 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Mourinho has made some damage limitation comments 

"We have a very difficult week, playing these two matches in the Premier League against two of the big candidates. This is not the week where we were expecting to close the distances to the top of the league."
"This is the week we have to keep contact with them because then we will arrive at the moment where we win three, four or five matches in a row and we will be there fighting with almost everybody for the title."

Looking more likely that we'll see the Liverpool performance again. Hopefully we get an early goal and nullify whatever they plan to do.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Mourinho has made some damage limitation comments 

"We have a very difficult week, playing these two matches in the Premier League against two of the big candidates. This is not the week where we were expecting to close the distances to the top of the league."
"This is the week we have to keep contact with them because then we will arrive at the moment where we win three, four or five matches in a row and we will be there fighting with almost everybody for the title."

Looking more likely that we'll see the Liverpool performance again. Hopefully we get an early goal and nullify whatever they plan to do.

he will go for a draw

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Imagine spending the amount they did and then Neville claiming they need another transfer window to sort things out:lol:

I hope we batter the cunts and rub Mourinho's face right in it.

Bants aside it shows that money doesn't guarantee anything and also shows just how good Jose mark one did for us despite the financial advantage.