Deco

kbchel

:chai:i cannot understand the criticism!!

:clap: i enjoyed watchin deco playin for barcelona.. deco was barcelona´s best playmaker with ronaldinho!!

:doh: i just can´t understand the chelsea fans here in this topic.. cause deco is still the portugal´s magico!!

blue%20scalf.gifdeco is gonna keep the blue flag fly high.. but deco need to play more in the first team!!

5 years ago he was in the golden days of barca with ronaldinho And eto'o A lot has changed

Portugal depends now on cristina ronaldo

even if he is good on international level

if hes shit at club level hes got little value

Please No deco in first team

Kakuta Needs and should have more playing time than him and will be better than him

:chai:i cannot understand the criticism!!

:clap: i enjoyed watchin deco playin for barcelona.. deco was barcelona´s best playmaker with ronaldinho!!

:doh: i just can´t understand the chelsea fans here in this topic.. cause deco is still the portugal´s magico!!

blue%20scalf.gifdeco is gonna keep the blue flag fly high.. but deco need to play more in the first team!!

deco needed to stay fit for longer than two weeks in every 3 months and maybe he would have got to play in the first team more often...

The vice president of football Fluminense, Alcides Antunes, has officially hiring the supporter Deco, who was in Chelsea (ING). After intense negotiations, the athlete, who participated in two World Cups for the Portuguese national team, got his release by the English club and will sign two-year contract with the Tricolor. Deco, who on 14-year career he played 594 games and scored 108 goals, will be officially presented to the press at 12:30 on Monday (08/09) in the Jade Room of the Intercontinental Hotel, in São Conrado.

chrome translation of http://www.fluminense.com.br/materia....asp?idn=11140

good luck to him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Be one to tell the grandchildren though. 'I used to watch my Chelsea team with Michael Ballack, Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Ashley Cole, Deco, Nicolas Anelka, Petr Cech... and Salomon Kalou...'

• 10 months later...