Deco

kbchel

Deco wants to go back home to Brazil but he`s still under contract with us...we want a player currently playing in Brazil,whose club want 30 million for...i say we compromise ,offer them 23 mill in cash and Deco. surely better than letting him go for nothing..

Deco wants to go back home to Brazil but he`s still under contract with us...we want a player currently playing in Brazil,whose club want 30 million for...i say we compromise ,offer them 23 mill in cash and Deco. surely better than letting him go for nothing..

I thought Deco wanted to go to Fluminese...

I thought Deco wanted to go to Fluminese...

he wants to go back to Brazil..Fluminese aren`t willing or able to give us anything in return for a player whose under contract....so i say we try and get something for him off another Brazilian team..if the oppurtunity arises.

which with us chasing Neymar,it may.

I think we are keeping hold of him only bcoz we haven't signed a replacement yet.. As soon as we get someone, Im sure we will look to dispose off him asap !! Not that he is a bad player, he could very well be useful as a squad player over this yr if u ask me...

Because i would imagine that the club don't want to let a player with a year left on his contract go for a free. I agree he should go, but i think the club will look to get "something" for him

Realistically how much can we get for Deco? 1 - 2 mil max. Not worth it imo.

Realistically how much can we get for Deco? 1 - 2 mil max. Not worth it imo.

You're absolutely taking the piss.

Liverpool's Riera was sold for 5mil to some Greek football club,we can get around 10mil for Deco if we sell him to some ignorant club in a shite league.

You're absolutely taking the piss.

Liverpool's Riera was sold for 5mil to some Greek football club,we can get around 10mil for Deco if we sell him to some ignorant club in a shite league.

What a load of bollocks. People in lesser known leagues aren't dumb. Everyone and their mother knows Deco wants to go to Brazil and clubs there realise they are in the driver's seat when it comes to bargaining, not us. Go figure who's taking the piss.

Honestly don't see why you're so offended.

People in lesser known leagues aren't dumb.

Look how they aforementioned fans reacted to Rieras arival.

And it's fricking Riera they got!

Deco even being much older is at least twice a player Riera is and has been much more successful,there's no way he'd cost less than 8 millions if we were selling him to another club.

Honestly don't see why you're so offended.Look how they aforementioned fans reacted to Rieras arival.

And it's fricking Riera they got!

Deco even being much older is at least twice a player Riera is and has been much more successful,there's no way he'd cost less than 8 millions if we were selling him to another club.

Just because some Greek guys got a bit excited to see Riera arrive at their club doesn't mean we can sell Deco for double digit millions and the other club will accept it with a smile and a curtsy. Deco is 32, injury prone and really really wants to leave, which means that everyone knows that we are not in the best bargaining position. Also, 8 million? You really think anyone would pay us what we payed for him 2 years back considering how poor he's been here? The player is unhappy here and there's no point keeping an unhappy player on the books. Better we release him and start looking for younger guys to fill the hole in our midfield.

Just because some Greek guys got a bit excited to see Riera arrive at their club doesn't mean we can sell Deco for double digit millions and the other club will accept it with a smile and a curtsy.

It was a blatant example of stupidity and ignorance,I'm sure there are many small time clubs out there who would kill to sign a big "name" like Deco.

Deco is 32, injury prone and really really wants to leave, which means that everyone knows that we are not in the best bargaining position. Also, 8 million? You really think anyone would pay us what we payed for him 2 years back considering how poor he's been here? The player is unhappy here and there's no point keeping an unhappy player on the books. Better we release him and start looking for younger guys to fill the hole in our midfield.

Yes I do,Deco never relied on pace or physical play so I think with the proper motivation he can be of great use to any club.He's technique is excellent and many managers would pay for a player of his quality even at that age.

I'm arguing his "hypothetical" price

Lots of bullshit...Deco wont play in greek football nor in small clubs in Europe, even if Chelsea want to sell him for them. He do want to go back to Brazil before he retires, and thats is what is going to happen.

He is only choosing if would go to Fluminense or Palmeiras.

Exclusive: Deco Departure Imminent (next 48hrs)

By Fitz on 26-Jul-2010 at 09:50:43 We understand that the departure of Deco will be confirmed in the next 48hrs, perhaps even today, all being well.

The hold up has been an issue of whether Chelsea would release Deco from his contract or not, an issue that has now been resolved with a satisfactory severance figure being agreed between us and his soon-to-be new club Fluminese (where he will link up with another of last seasons title winners, Belletti)

http://www.bluetinted.co.uk/article-standard.aspx?id=181

I'm surprised his release hasn't been announced yet.I'm even more surprised by the fact that Ancelotti mentioned him alongside Cech, Alex and Bosingwa,as far as I know he shouldn't be considered member of the squad if he's to play elsewhere this season.

:chai:i cannot understand the criticism!!

:clap: i enjoyed watchin deco playin for barcelona.. deco was barcelona´s best playmaker with ronaldinho!!

:doh: i just can´t understand the chelsea fans here in this topic.. cause deco is still the portugal´s magico!!

blue%20scalf.gifdeco is gonna keep the blue flag fly high.. but deco need to play more in the first team!!

Edited by Tommy10

:chai:i cannot understand the criticism!!

:clap: i enjoyed watchin deco playin for barcelona.. deco was barcelona´s best playmaker with ronaldinho!!

:doh: i just can´t understand the chelsea fans here in this topic.. cause deco is still the portugal´s magico!!

Yes. This is back when he was at the peak of his career, Deco at Barcelona and Porto was amazing. We simply bought him too late, in my opinion, when we bought him his performances could only get worse.