Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

• 3 weeks later...

All but confirmed even by german media https://www.welt.de/sport/article186774676/FC-Valencia-Der-rasante-Absturz-des-BVB-Lieblings-Michy-Batshuayi.html

that the loan will be cut short and we will need to look for another club. Shit Favre pulled the plug on the 45m BVB were actually prepared to shed out for him. For the same reason he is prolly not in Sarri's plans: just not intelligent enough, esp in his movement and link-up play. However, what we need now is someone who can put the ball in the net and no matter how poor he is, Bats is ball magnet and he always finds himself in the right place. That is obviously not good enough and once again Marian missed the right time to sell an average player for mega bucks but i am sure with bats blowing hot and cold there will be one dumb club at some point who will shed out the millions for him.

Another one to add to the Ikea stock pile!

I had such high hopes for the lad at one time and I loved his character.

Sadly tho he just doesn't cut it. He hasn't worked at Valencia and Monaco want nowt to do with him.

Will probably end up at some Championship team.

53 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Another one to add to the Ikea stock pile!

I had such high hopes for the lad at one time and I loved his character.

Sadly tho he just doesn't cut it. He hasn't worked at Valencia and Monaco want nowt to do with him.

Will probably end up at some Championship team.

Momaco might well give him a try. And it would be   a great move for him with thierry henry surely a perfect manager for him.

Michy Batshuayi’s loan deal at Valencia will be cut short and the striker will return to Chelsea, Valencia sporting director Mateu Alemany has confirmed.

Alemany says negotiations are ongoing and him leaving the club is only a matter of time. Batshuayi has scored just three goals in 23 appearances for Valencia in all competitions this season.

We need to send him back to a team like Dortmund that creates a lot of chances so that he can bring his stock back up. Once that is done sell him in the summer. His not good enough for us. I don't want us to end up in Arsenal's current situation with high wage earners who are unmovable. 

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Everton are interested in Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi, but only if they can have him on a permanent deal, according to Sky sources.

Everton are interested in Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi - but only if they can have him on a permanent deal, according to Sky sources

The Belgium striker is set to return from his loan spell at Valencia this month after struggling to make an impact and the Toffees are keen if they can unload one of either Cenk Tosun or Oumar Niasse this month.

Everton, who aleady have defender Kurt Zouma on loan from Stamford Bridge, cannot take Batshuayi on loan due to restrictions on the number of players one club can have from another.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/01/blogs/premier-league/sky-batshuayi-signing-possible-if-duo-leave/

Can see him settling at some club and getting 20 goals a season... yikes

Everton weighing up £18m offer for Batshuayi — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/1/10/18177375/everton-weighing-up-18m-offer-for-batshuayi-report

lol hope the board don't have short memories and remember the Stones+Lukaku transfer sagas we have dealing with the toffees! 18mill in this market lol try doubling it, for a starter!

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

Everton weighing up £18m offer for Batshuayi — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/1/10/18177375/everton-weighing-up-18m-offer-for-batshuayi-report

lol hope the board don't have short memories and remember the Stones+Lukaku transfer sagas we have dealing with the toffees! 18mill in this market lol try doubling it, for a starter!

ya i agree, fuck Everton