Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Michy Batshuayi

Special Juan
Followers 1

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

But not if he decides enough is enough? If we go down that loan route again, then it's probably likely that we'll extend his contract.

Yeah, this is a great idea. But who are we finding that is even going to pay £5m and give him £100k a week wages? Not going to happen in my opinion. I'd be amazed if we even find someone to cover his wages. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Extending his contract last summer was wishful thinking he will come good. 

We should have sold him after Dortmund loan. 

Was there any interested buyer back then? 

Part of the reason why we aren't able to sell these deadwoods is because Marina puts a high price on them.

Just now, King Kante said:

Yeah, this is a great idea. But who are we finding that is even going to pay £5m and give him £100k a week wages? Not going to happen in my opinion. I'd be amazed if we even find someone to cover his wages. 

If the price is only 5 million, am sure there are takers somewhere out there. The wages would then be the issue and that's down to the player on whether he wants just to keep wandering around or go to somewhere and settle down for good.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

If the price is only 5 million, am sure there are takers somewhere out there. The wages would then be the issue and that's down to the player on whether he wants just to keep wandering around or go to somewhere and settle down for good.

Well I hope you're right but I don't see it.

He had the option to go to Bruges, play in the CL and win Belgian league titles but apparently that wasn't good enough. So, I am not sure he'll be willing to go anywhere were that would be a possibility. No mid to top half team in Spain, England, Italy, France or Germany are going to take him as his stats can't hide the fact he is a poor player anymore. 

His contract expires this season. I hope this board doesn't do something stupid and renew this guy's contract. Get him off our wage bill permanently.

But thank you for scoring the winning goal at West Brom for our latest title.

Can't wait for 2022 when 3-4 more deadwood are outta here.

Edited by Mana
18 minutes ago, Mana said:

His contract expires this season. I hope this board doesn't do something stupid and renew this guy's contract. Get him off our wage bill permanently.

But thank you for scoring the winning goal at West Brom for our latest title.

Can't wait for 2022 when 3-4 more deadwood are outta here.

Not this season. You missed his extension before Palace move?

• Angry 1
8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not this season. You missed his extension before Palace move?

Yep I missed it. Pissed off with that. What were the board thinking? Palace doesn't even play this loser! He's a benchwarmer! No doubt by the end of the loan, Palace will not extend.

Edited by Mana
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...