Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

Just now, Atholy said:

IMO they would better loan out some of our staff!  WTF are you doing to Batsman?! 

He would be always be added value to our squad!

I had very high hopes or him. Love has character and bet hes a nice lad, But he hasn't set the world alight up to now tho bud.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

He's 26 years old this year. If he had a future with us, we would have kept him and not desperately trying to offer him to every possible club yesterday. And if we wanted to keep him, we would have done so after his decent loan spell at Dortmund. 

If he can prove himself in epl there is no reason for us at least not try michy. Next season Giroud contract is up. 

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I had very high hopes or him. Love has character and bet hes a nice lad, But he hasn't set the world alight up to now tho bud.

Pretty sure he will do great for Crystal Palace. But he will have to prove himself in the EPL for sure!

In Belgium at Standard, in French League at Marseille & in the Bundesliga at Dortmund... he has been awesome and sheer quality! Also with the Belgium National team he's sort of a super sub who always scores when given minutes! Some of the fans even would like him to start ahead of Lukaku. Just to show how much we believe in his quality. It just didn't work for Chelsea & Valencia. But I expect that the Valencia failure has more to do with personal issues (between him & coach, teammates, ....).

Wait and see. But I'm already afraid it will be another Lukaku, Salah, KDB story. With the only up side that we can still take him back after this season! 

For €6,5m he's also a bargain in the Fantasy Premier League :)! Would certainly recommend him there to anyone who still needs a decent & cheap striker! 

Chelsea fans will love what Michy Batshuayi has said after joining Crystal Palace

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/chelsea-fans-love-what-batshuayi-15770370

Spoiler alert "The feeling: I can't explain this moment, but it is the best moment in my world, I think," he said.

Chelsea quote Crystal Palace surprise figure for permanent signing of Michy Batshuayi

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/02/chelsea-quote-crystal-palace-surprise-figure-for-permanent-signing-of-michy-batshuayi/

In this day and age and current market thats about right ! 

"It hasn't quite worked out for Michy Batshuayi yet at Chelsea.

The Belgian striker has scored 19 times for the Blues in 53 appearances since joining in 2016..."

Knowing he was used as a sub in 90% of the games.... those numbers aren't too bad at all!

The Belgian striker has scored 19 times for the Blues in 53 appearances since joining in 2016..."

Knowing he was used as a sub in 90% of the games.... those numbers aren't too bad at all!

This proves nothing. Like 50% of these goals were in the FA Cup 5th round against League two opponents..

Gesendet von meinem SLA-L22 mit Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Beigl said:

This proves nothing. Like 50% of these goals were in the FA Cup 5th round against League two opponents..

Gesendet von meinem SLA-L22 mit Tapatalk

in last 2 and a half years, he has 33 top-flight goals, but 11 have been against non topflight teams, so 33%

if you take away his brief time at Dortmund, he has been shit

there isn't a worse 'high-scoring-per-minute-played' major team (and 30 goals and above in last 3 seasons cut off) CF that I can think of

his status as a competent striker is a mere chimera

maybe he turns it on at Palace, I have serious doubts

2 hours ago, Atholy said:

Yeah but the games he actually started in he was close to abysmal most times bar one game v Brighton in the PL. Hes good to throw on against tired teams when your constantly getting service into the box but when we used him from the start, he was useless because his link up and movement was so mediocre. Definitely not worth the 32m