John Terry

DavidEU

Terry's defending for the goal conceded was just piss poor, especially after the high standards he has set this season. As I mentioned in the Cech's thread, both of them were at fault and in Terry's case, he should done his job properly, mark Chedjou and don't give them any chance to score but we did and against a team that was rather ordinary. Ugh!

Defender will makes mistakes, i am not worry about that.

We defended quite well in general

Defender will makes mistakes, i am not worry about that.

We defended quite well in general

That is true but not an excuse for the goal conceded, certainly not in the manner we allowed that to happen. If you're gonna concede, then make sure the opposition have to work extremely hard for it, make them earn it if you like and don't give them any easy ones to score. Chedjou's goal yesterday was such a preventable goal had Terry and Cech done their job properly.

He should have stayed with his man. Don't know what he was doing. Even in the position he was, he could have cleared it had he just even been aware. But he simply thought cech would xome out. Infact sont see why he sint. It was 4 yards from the goal and with cech coming out a couple, it was foolish not to come. Still expected better of JT.

The goal aside, I thought he had a very good game, especially in the first half. I've never seen a defender dominate Drogba in the air like JT did. Granted it's now a 35yo Drogba, but still, he did very well in the air.

Makes so much sense to do so. He's been an absolute rock, and when you think back to AVB's time and what went on and the lack of trust in him it's quite remarkable to be honest. He's a natural leader, and him and Cahill have been immensely good this season. Jose has to take some credit also, he just gets the maximum from everyone and has them believing they are the best around.

I think he could continue for some time yet, and with a possibility of Zouma being here next season from his loan what a way for that kid to learn under the guidance of JT.