Bournemouth v Chelsea

Jase

4 hours ago, Kezza said:

Really? PL wank on about bringing youth through yet there's a restriction on how much youth can play?

Clubs should be able to play who they like. The whole U19 team is exaggerated (which I'm sure was kmk's intention) and will never happen, but clubs shouldn't be restricted to who they can play. 

Yeah clubs been fined before for playing 'weak' teams or whatever.how that works who knows!daft rule and seeing that our main lot are so poor can hardly be seen as weak really..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/04/2016 at 8:57 PM, mccg said:

Just looking at the table and how sheeeeite this season is,if Hazard and co had scored another 10 goals and the team let in 10 less goals we would in the top4 mix probly...strange but true mmm

Easy to say that though mate but the first half of the season could have turned out very differently.

Had we got 2 points from Swansea and Spurs [which we were very close to doing] and 2 points from either Man Utd game AND West Ham away [that game was a farce of refereeing, I wonder what the uproar would have been if Leicester were playing that day] we would be very, very close to the European places indeed. Hell, Mourinho probably wouldn't have got fired either, but that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

4 hours ago, Kezza said:

Really? PL wank on about bringing youth through yet there's a restriction on how much youth can play?

Clubs should be able to play who they like. The whole U19 team is exaggerated (which I'm sure was kmk's intention) and will never happen, but clubs shouldn't be restricted to who they can play. 

I think those are more aimed at preventing the 'fixing' of matches. 

2 hours ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

Easy to say that though mate but the first half of the season could have turned out very differently.

Had we got 2 points from Swansea and Spurs [which we were very close to doing] and 2 points from either Man Utd game AND West Ham away [that game was a farce of refereeing, I wonder what the uproar would have been if Leicester were playing that day] we would be very, very close to the European places indeed. Hell, Mourinho probably wouldn't have got fired either, but that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

Yeah i know easy to say but trying to look at some sort of positives lol. The fine lines between 1 of the worst seasons and being a ok season with a chance of winning something ,we would not be that far away if Hazard had turned up and the team as a whole defended better,i know if's and buts but yeah season of grrrr and more.

Oh how the mighty have fallen........This time last season if we had to play this lot this would have been a nailed on away win, no question and if we had lost we would have been incandescent with rage and shock. What a different story now. This lot have already rolled us over and a large number of people on here are expecting the same again. It really says a lot for the confidence we have in our current squad, and rightly so. Afraid of a small club like Bournemouth (no disrespect intended to them) We  really have imploded and I would love if the Board of CFC read this thread to see the lack of confidence in our team that has spread like a cancer through the grass-root supporters of our famous club.

I do think we will win this, but as usual it depends which Chelsea turns up!!!

Guus says Zouma, Remy and Terry are out but the captain will travel with the team to Bournemouth. #CFC

Guus is hopeful JT will be back for our next fixture. He will assess the situation closer to the time. #CFC

Guus says JT needs to be training with the group by next Thursday if he is to feature against Tottenham. #CFC

Guus says the players must do their utmost in every game, for themselves and also for our loyal support. #CFC

Guus: 'Whatever is at stake, Chelsea will try to win.' #CFC

Guus says if your recruitment strategy is wise you can get players for small amounts of money. He cites Jefferson Farfan as an example. #CFC

Guus says Bournemouth have a strong team spirit with very good players. #CFC

Guus says Eden Hazard is available. He isn't likely to play the whole game but will be in the squad. He has trained well this week. #CFC

Guus says the success of Eddie Howe at Bournemouth is an example of the good work English managers can do. #CFC

Guus says he has lots of respect for Bournemouth and their journey from League Two to the Premier League. #CFC

Guus says competition in the Premier League will continue to get stronger next season. #CFC

Guus: 'Chelsea has a good Academy but we also have to be critical and say it's difficult to make the last step.' #CFC

Guus says a number of the UEFA Youth League-winning team have been training with the first team, including Tammy Abraham. #CFC

10 hours ago, Cameron's Pig said:

Nope, this is @Spike's idea of a laugh. Small things for small minds, eh? 

7 hours ago, manpe said:

How the mighty have fallen :admin:

Cheeky gits get what they deserve. At least my brain is proportionate to my skull, you Frankstein's Monster headed freak. Square headed twit.

On 4/21/2016 at 7:49 AM, CHOULO19 said:

I think those are more aimed at preventing the 'fixing' of matches. 

We have Sunderland, Tottenham & Leicester in our remaining fixtures. Potentially we decide the title & relegation battles :lol:.. The FA will definitely pick a bone with us (as will the rest of the league....)

On 19/04/2016 at 2:19 PM, kmk108 said:

Can we just give the whole U19 team a senior match? They sure as hell deserve it more than the senior team.

Sounds nice and romantic on pper but a couple of problem's.

1. They have a youth cup final to focus on.

2. They would get hammered and couod have a detrimental effect mentally.