Bournemouth v Chelsea

Jase

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Why is Ruben not starting and playing the full 90 for every remaining match? Like, wtf?

If he would play in the centre we would have Mikel in the CB and Ruben and Fabregas ahead of him. I think that's ridicoulus. Anyway he will have his chance in this game.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I bet if Pellegrino gave three City youngsters Traore, Kenedy and Ruben , you would rave about him and use him as an example of how to integrate youth.

Pellegrini just gave Illeahnacho an oppurtunity ahead of Bony in a meaningful match that could decide their Top 4 fate.

What has Guss done. Did he give RLC a chance or was he forced to? Hazard was injured, as was willian, Matic was injured the only midfielder we had were Mikel, cesc, RLc, oscar, Pedro and each of them started. We dont have CBs and instead of giving a chance to Miazga he is playing a 28 year old DM who has no future in the club a chance to play at CB rather than give the youngster the experience. What happens if Pedro scores a hattrick today? what happens if Cesc gives 3 assists? They become World class and carry this form into the next season? Believe me they wont. But if we gave RLC and Traore that oppurtunity, that experience would make them much better.

Honestly mate, How can you even compare these 2 scenarios. Look at the situations and the decisions. I like how you want to see the positive in everything. But lets call a spade a spade.

GUTLESS GUS. There were some rumors of starting the chant, hopefully it rings loud and clear in the next home game. HOPELESS. DISGRACEFUL

4 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Line-up?

Begovic

Azpi, Ivan, Mikel, Baba

Matic, Fabregas

Pedro, Willian, Hazard

Costa

Subs: Amelia, Miazga, RLC, Kenedy, Traore, Pato, Falcao

Just now, chelseafan26 said:

Pellegrini just gave Illeahnacho an oppurtunity ahead of Bony in a meaningful match that could decide their Top 4 fate.

What has Guss done. Did he give RLC a chance or was he forced to? Hazard was injured, as was willian, Matic was injured the only midfielder we had were Mikel, cesc, RLc, oscar, Pedro and each of them started. We dont have CBs and instead of giving a chance to Miazga he is playing a 28 year old DM who has no future in the club a chance to play at CB rather than give the youngster the experience. What happens is Pedro scores a hattrick today? what happens is Cesc gives 3 assists? They become World class and carry this form into the next season?

How can you even compare these 2 scenarios.

GUTLESS GUS. There were some rumors of starting the chant, hopefully it rings loud and clear in the next home game. HOPELESS. DISGRACEFUL

Just to expand on what Manpe said (for the admins) I thought calling you're own players/managers names was banned on here?

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Just to expand on what Manpe said (for the admins) I thought calling you're own players/managers names was banned on here?

That sure went out the window when Mourinho was still here.

7 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

IMO we should at least try to play with 2 upfront with Diego Costa and Traore leading the line. What the hell is with this obsession with 4-2-3-1.

just simple laziness, managers can't be arsed to help the team.

1 minute ago, lucio said:

just simple laziness, managers can't be arsed to help the team.

What exactly has GUTLESS guss even given us except for a change of face. Utterly Shamefull. Should be booed along with the whole squad in the next game.

1 minute ago, chelseafan26 said:

What exactly has GUTLESS guss even given us except for a change of face. Utterly Shamefull. Should be booed along with the whole squad in the next game.

if we don't pick up a great win here, i'd sack him, show him we don't appreciate his pathetic job

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

Mikel at CB, none of the young guys starting. This is just sad.

Hang on, I completely missed Mikel at CB....:lol:

What a fucking mess, seriously. 

I wouldn't bother walking out to play, just get on the bus and fuck off back to London.