Bournemouth v Chelsea

Jase

4 minutes ago, The Mak said:

A top,top CB should be first priority in the summer. No more links with likes of Djilobodji, Hector or the imposter Stones. An experienced top CB ala Godin/Bonucci please. 

Maybe even 2 new CB's. We'd be right back to being shit again if we sign a new, top CB and he gets a lengthy injury.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, The Mak said:

A top,top CB should be first priority in the summer. No more links with likes of Djilobodji, Hector or the imposter Stones. An experienced top CB ala Godin/Bonucci please. 

Although I would rather recall Christensen, no defender in the world would look good playing under the likes of Martinez.

Look at Lovren for example, he looks much better playing under a manager who knows how to/ wants to coach defending.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Although I would rather recall Christensen, no defender in the world would look good playing under the likes of Martinez.

Look at Lovren for example, he looks much better playing under a manager who knows how to/ wants to coach defending.

Yep. Both Lovren and Sakho have looked miles better under Klopp. Just like Vertonghen and Alderweireld look miles better under Poch.

Just need to be properly coached.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Hey Tomo, I don't know if your mailbox is full but I tried to send you a message but couldn't. 

14 minutes ago, Beepu said:

Hey Tomo, I don't know if your mailbox is full but I tried to send you a message but couldn't. 

I think its full but ill sort it at some point :)

I've spent most of the 2nd half wondering why Hazard disappeared (I've been doing something whilst watching the game so my attention fades a bit) only to realise he is who I thought was Pedro...

Best idiot 2k16